Raise Your Glass 'Cause We're Poppin' Champagne

Dance With Me

-Brooke-

Jack and Tori danced around to "Poker Face" as Alex and I sat and watched. Zack stayed in the back of the bus. Rian and Kara hung out with the rest of us. Including Matt, Grieco, and Vinny.

"Victoria is such a dork." I said to myself, shaking my head. Alex heard me and laughed.

"Jack is no different. Aren't you like her?"

"Wild and stupid? No. I'm way more civilized."

"So, you're not fun at all? You just sit around and laugh at the ones who are having all the fun?" Alex asked confused.

"I guess. I guess I don't know how I like to have fun. I mean, I have fun listening to music and hanging out with funny, loud people. But, I'm nothing like them."

"Bitch, Imma show you how All Time Low has fun. After tonight, you're going to wanna party every night for the rest of your life." Alex laughed. I giggled.

"How you gonna do that?" I said challengingly. He shrugged.

"You'll see." Was all he said. I became suspicious and nervous.

When the song changed, Alex stood up, grabbed my arm, and pulled me out of my seat. I gasped and caught his arm to make sure I wouldn't trip on his foot. I ended up stepping on it.

"OMG, I'm so sorry." I apologized. Alex shook his head.

"Don't worry about it. Dance with me." He said. I thought about his offer and shook my head.

"I can't dance." I replied.

"Then, you don't have to. Just, stand by me and talk to me. No one's paying attention to us."

"What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know. Here, come with me." He said into my ear and lead me to the back of the bus, away from the rest. "Zack's asleep, so he won't bother us." Alex explained in a whisper as we walked into their bunking room.

"Then, what are we doing in here if he's sleeping?" I asked in a low whisper. Alex shrugged.

"Because I know you're subconscious of people watching you." He hopped on the bunk above an empty bed. "Come sit with me."

"Sure." I sat next to him. He squeezed my hand and leaned back. I lied down next to him and we stared at each other. Our legs hung off the bed, but we didn't care.

"Today has been a long and exciting day. Are you overwhelmed?" Alex asked.

"Not anymore. Now I'm actually comfortable." I lied.

"You're not. I kind of am. I can't wait 'til tour's over."

"What do you think'll happen during tour, Alex?"

"I'm really not worried about it."

"Oh."

Alex chuckled and smiled. He laced his fingers with mine and stared at them. I gasped and stared at him. Alex kissed our fingers, kissed my forehead and pulled me closer.

"Sleep time. G'night, Brooke."

"Goodnight, Alex." I said relaxing into him.