The Saints Of Mibba

Savior.

There are times when we all feel like we've lost ourselves. Like, we should just lay down, and never get back up. Too many people feel that way in this world, and it's not only the ones that are different, that are 'emo' or 'goth.'

Sadly I am one of those people though.

I never thought that my life could be changed out of the experience that I had in fifth grade, being called lesbian, emo, goth, punk, shit head, ass hole, retard. That's what really had hurt me.

But someone saved my life.

Her name was Cassandra, Cassie as she preferred. We shared the same situation in life, outcasts; emo. We shared the same ridicule in class, the lesbian and emo and goth.

Instantly we kind of attached to each other, becoming the best of friends at the first Napoleon Dynamite quote.

If it weren't for Cassie I wouldn't be who I am today. I wouldn't be the 'emo' girl who had more friends than she thought that liked Green Day.

Cassie saved my life from what I would be, from the toturethat the children would have inflicted on my fifth graders soul.

However, nothing stopped everyone from ridiculing us for who we were.

Through sixth grade, people continued to make fun of us fro who we were, and Cassie was always there to help both of us through it.

I'll never stop loving the one that saved my life. her name is Cassie, and she's my savior. My saint.
♠ ♠ ♠
by Ryuk the Death God