Status: We're Back And Ready! :)

The Randomness That Are Girls

Chapter 12

Sweetie’s POV

I’m Rachael, known as Sweetie to most. I have shoulder length brown hair, green blue eyes that change to different grays, greens and blues. I’m 5’3 in height, if you saw me you would think cute and sweet. That’s how I got my name, actually. I remember when Bunny first saw me at school, in a white summer dress, with hair curled, and she squealed.

“Aw, you look sweet as candy! You are just to cute, Sweetie!” Bunny said.

That’s how we became friends, weirdly enough. I have a lot of trouble in life, and I'm just glad I've had good friends to back me up when I fell. After my momma died when I was 14, it didn’t become real to me. It just seemed that one day she was diagnosed with breast cancer, and then the next day she died, when really it only took a few months.

Enough of being sad. I am a happy person, I don’t think I can really be depressed. I’m not every where with my emotions. I am the person who makes others laugh. Dancing helps my mood a lot, and I want to be a dancer, along with opening my own shop for younger kids and teens who want to dance. It’s my dream.

I don’t have a crush right now, not that I know of anyways, but I love to flirt! Sometimes I flirt without even knowing I do! I just love be myself, being me. Was that a great intro to me? I think it was. Got a little emotional for me didn’t you?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi I'm Alex (Im a girl! just if you wanted to know) 8D and I'll be writing Sweetie's POV! :)