Status: We're Back And Ready! :)

The Randomness That Are Girls

Chapter 2

Gem:
Bunny was a freak.

No, I didn’t hate her. I love the girl. But it's 6 in the morning. NO ONE is awake at 6 in the morning.

Who am I? Well, my name is Garima, but no one can say it. So I was nicknamed Gem. I was the more refined of my friends, the one that dresses “professional-cute”, and who loved heels, pearls and chandelier earrings. I love using big words and over analyzing situations. Apparently I am a bitch, but only to those who mess with me and my girls.
But that's a lot about me.

Back to the situation. Like the lazy girl I am, I trailed the girls as they chased Bunny out of the house. They ran into the yard, laughing and yelling. I chuckled as the sprinklers came on. They squealed and continued to jump through the showers. I really shouldn’t go out there …being that since I'm Indian my hair can be a bitch to straighten….but oh well. I ran into the sprinklers, squealing when the cold water hit my body. I grabbed the hose and began spraying them. We all laughed and fell to the ground, our pj's getting dirty. We all looked like a mess, but the girls were my messes. Suddenly Rose’s face went from laughter to shock.

I turned to see the soccer team gaping at our dirty and grass stained bodies. Oops, I forgot that this was on their summer training route. I really should have remembered…oh well. That’s one more reason the girls were at my house. It had a pool, and enough room, not to mention sexy boys running outside.

I turned and saw them staring…still. OH SHIT! See through shirts. I stood up.

“Hello, boys, in front of my yard. Please refrain from ogling at my best friends. GIRLS, GET YOUR ASSES IN THAT HOUSE! See through shirts…DUH!” They ran into the house. I smiled and winked at the boys as I followed them. “Next time, sweethearts, try to be a little less obvious.”

This was my life in a nutshell. Friends, enemies, and a lot of drama.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy :D
My name is Priya, and I'll be writing Gem's point of view!
Please give me some feedback and all that fun stuff!
Enjoy!

p.s check out my other stories? pleeeeze?