Status: We're Back And Ready! :)

The Randomness That Are Girls

Chapter 23

[SONG POV]

O.M.G.

I still couldn't get over that text I got from my crush. I mean, dude. Seriously. A skater boy that like me? Never going to happen.

Avoiding the boys - who were wayy too sloppy, I struggled to find Bunny. I finally found her sitting with Cat. "Hey," I said, grabbing their attention. "Bunny. Can I please talk to you?" She looked at me with a puzzled expression, but quickly changed it into a grin. "Only if Cat can come too."

I sighed then after a moment nodded. I waved my hand, signalling for them to follow me. I led them outside into the shed. Once the door was closed, I opened up the text I got from Robbie. "Okay," I whispered. "Do you guys think that this is real?"

Cat let out a weird sound, then went silent. After a few moments, someone let out the smelliest fart known to humanity. Now, if anyone else did this, say like Britt, I would've punched their face in. But no, I wouldn't do it to either one of these freaks (I mean that in the nicest way possible).

"So. Do you think it's real?" I asked hopefully. Bunny looked at me. "I dunno. Maybe you should go to the skate park with Pink tomorrow and ask him. You know you two are the best skaters in the group."

"Oh please" I sighed. "Don't say things just to be nice. Maybe I will though. Oh, right. In two days I'm getting a new tattoo. It's a snake tattoo and it's going to be wrapped around a stake. I was thinking maybe on my leg..."

They just rolled their eyes and kicked open the shed door.
When we got inside, it was the exact moment that Noah had kissed Glitter. Infront of Candy. Oh dear me, this wasn't going to be a pleasant night after all. Hmm... I really wish I was with my best friend - Pink - right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy. Urgh, sehr crappy chapter.

also heres a link to what Britt looks like=>
Image