Status: We're Back And Ready! :)

The Randomness That Are Girls

Chapter 25

[SONG POV]

Sitting down next to Pink, I took my Blackberry out of my clutch and decided to text Candy, seeing she was on her own in the basement, crying.

Hey Candi. U okayz? Come up. I've bought my secret stash of chocolate. Its almost gone. I SAID GET YOU SORRY BOOTY UP HERE!!

2 minutes later Candy came up, laughing her arse off and crying at the same time. I signalled for her to come over. She plopped down in between Pink and me. We both hugged her and I looked at Pink. She glared back. I think we have this psychic link. It probably happened when we collided heads when we first met...

"Okay Candy. Here's your chocolate. Enjoy, ma petite pally."

With that, she stuffed the chocolate into her mouth and swallowed it whole. God, I thought she was upset. I guess chocolate really does cheer people up. When we finally finished the chocolate, Pink, Candy and I went to sleep.
"Oi! Watch where your going!" I screamed at a group of preppy girls. I hate preps. They're so... geeky. If it were like Glee, i would so slushie them. I skated up to a huge ramp then stopped. I turned around and saw Pink looking around nervously.

"Come on Pink! Let's go to the top." I skated back to pink and dragged her - literally - up the stairs of the ramp. Once we were at the top, I stuffed one half of my skateboard into my bag, not caring about the other half.

Just as I was pulling out the snacks I had packed, Robbie and his brother Dave came skating up the ramp. I shoved Pink out of the way, just as Robbie came up. He almost hit Pink in the face. Nobody does that and gets away with it. Once he was settled, I shoved him down the ramp. "Nobody does that do Pink. You hear me?!"

He climbed back up, seeming unaffected. "Why," he started. "Didn't you reply to my text?"

I shrugged in a I-don't-really-care sort-of way. "Didn't know if it was real or not."

"It was..."

We all fell silent again. Robbie got up to leave, but I yanked him down. "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, I'll go out with you..."
"I can't believe you actually said yes!" Pink screams with excitement.

"I know! Neither can I!"

Right then, my Blackberry started blaring Fiend. I quickly got it out and read the message.

Nightie night gorgeouzz

"Lemme see!" Pink snatched it out of my hands. "Aww. So sweet."

"Give it back!"

"Never!"

"I'll tell the others!"

She immediately hands back my phone. I open up a new message and text him back.

Nightie night... <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!! I know right... BLEH!!

Robbie=>
Image