Status: We're Back And Ready! :)

The Randomness That Are Girls

Chapter 26

It’s the day after our interesting girl sleepover. After my interesting conversation with little sister Bunny I had another interesting conversation with baby sister Cat and don’t forget the interesting beat up.
I like it that the girls confined in me, I always put them first. I always try to help them in any way I can. And when she told me about her crush while she was keeping it a secret, I kept quiet. I was proud of her that she would tell me her big sister. I raised them well. I let her sob on my shirt, comforting her and telling her there is no one I would tell, nor that I would judge. I felt like crying with her. Who wouldn’t if her baby sister was crying in front of her about her crush? I knew she wanted my opinion, and wanted to play safe. This is her first crush after all, and I am proud to hear she confined in me.

Yesterday in the kitchen

“Cat, I know you like him, I will be with you along the way. But believe me when I say I will get him if he tries anything I think you feel uncomfortable with. I will always listen to your blabbering even if you would sound like a love-struck puppy. That’s what big sisters and friends do. Don’t you forget it.” With that she chuckled. I ruffled her hair, she hates that. “Thanks Cocoa, let’s get some cookies and head back. They might get suspicious.” I nodded, grabbed the cookies and head back.

When I sat down with Cat by my side. When I peeked over to the kitchen door I saw Bunny come out. She caught my glance and did the gesture that her lips were locked and threw away the imaginary key. I gave her a slight nod and wink. I love my sisters to death.

Like I said, if they ever confined in me I won’t tell a living soul.

Present


Right now I was painting my big project. The girls don’t know about it, but they don’t know a lot about me. Like I said earlier, I am the oldest being 20. but I don’t mind. I love to have them around. I then heard my NeverShoutNever! ringtone a couple of times. I got a new message from the girls. They send me one word messages trying to bug me, it’s one of their hobbies. I don’t get annoyed easily, and they make it a sport to see when I will snap. I opened my messages.

Gem: Are
Dove: You
Glitter: Coming
Cat: Over
Rainbow: Or
Happy: Are
Candy: We
Love: Coming
Sweetie: Over
Rose: ?
Cookie: !


I chuckled silently and messaged them all.

Shut up and come on over. We’ll be doing groceries together though.

Gem: Sure
Candy: Thang
Bunny: Hot
Cat: Cocoa


Well this is going to be an interesting afternoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh lala! Pink and Song didn´t message me! Guess they really went skating.. D=

♪ ♫ Much Love! Cocoa! ♫♪