Status: We're Back And Ready! :)

The Randomness That Are Girls

Chapter 3

Hello, I’m Cookie. My real name is Carmella, but I didn’t really like the name so I have everyone call me Cookie. So much better.

I ’m 5’6, black hair that goes past my shoulders and dark brown eyes. I'm really hyper, and get along with just about any person there is. I don’t judge, or at least I try really hard not to.

I guess I'm the innocent one of the group. So, when everyone ran inside because of the soccer players, I was the second from last person to get in the house. When Gem said see through shirts it took me a minute to remember that we were all soaking wet and in very light colored shirts; mine actually being white.

I giggled as I ran through the door to see Bunny jumping up and down. She was awesome, the other girl to match my intense level of crazy hyper-ness that almost always got me kicked out of class. That’s why I loved summer vacation; no school, no teachers, and no getting in trouble for being myself.

Gem finally came back in her house and grinned at all of us. “So, girls, we put up some show! They wouldn’t stop staring!” She giggled and a slight blush was apparent on her face. “You know, one of you could have pulled me into the house!”

“Aw, but where’s the fun in that? Besides, Shane Smith was staring right at you!” I blushed a deep shade of red and looked down. Shane Smith was the co-captain of the soccer team, and I had the biggest crush on him. A smile graced my lips as I thought about him and of course Bunny just had to say something! “Aw, look! Cookie's blushing, how sweet!”

Everyone laughed, in a sweet way and then it was silent. It was six in the morning. What were we going to do? It seemed like we all thought forever, when in reality it was probably maybe ten minutes or so; “I got it!” Rainbow exclaimed, “We should go goof off at the mall!” Everyone agreed and we got ready to get to the mall once it opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dont really know what to say. Just thought of this for a chapter and wrote it, hope its good.
P.S. Im Shyann, and Im writing as Cookie. XP