Status: We're Back And Ready! :)

The Randomness That Are Girls

Chapter 39

I met up with the girls at Song's house the other day, and Lovey was crying!!!!!!!! uh oh. Turns out, Dove got sent on a foreign exchange trip to the other side of the country! I've lost best friends before, I know how it feels. I relayed that info to Love, but it didn't help much. Strange.
The girls kinda went somewhere else and I tried soothing her. Harder than usual. I eventually felt that it was best to leave it and lat her figure it out herself. I smiled at her understandingly (I hope!) and left the house.
Lately, the skater girls were always hanging with the guys and Rainbow was always jittery about stuff and wandering around! Now that I think about it, the group is falling apart! I took out my notebook, sat down under a tree, and wrote.
SERET MISSION; BRING GROUP BACK TOGETHER
Problems (too many!):
1) Lovey-Dovey is missing the Dovey
2) People are randomly kissing other peoples' crushes
3) The skater girls are drifting
4) Rainbow is acting weird
5) Some people don't bother coming to meetings anymore
6) Too many people?!?!

Whoa... thats a lot. I x-ed out the last one. I kept writing,

Mission Status:
1) Incomplete
2) Managable with time and effort (phew!)
3) NEED A PLAN! IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED!
4) Good ol'fashioned snooping? Detective skills!
5) Hm.. Plan?

Plan:
Make them come... Draw them like moths to a fire?!

I stopped my writing and looked up. Rainbow was shouting but I couldnt hear what she was saying..
A car pulled up on the curb. A cute guy with brown hair stepped out..
Like usual, Rainbow ran up to him. To tackle him? Kick him? Who is he?

SHE HUGGED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The world is ending! Rainbow hugged a guy! AH!!
Who is he?!?!

BOYFRIEND???!!!!!?!!!!!!!?????????????

omg, rainbow has a boyfriend. AHHHHHHHH!

It sudenly started raining atoic cows..
No, not really, but it might've well have.

AH!!!!!! RAINBOW HAS A BOYFRIEND! THATS why she was jittery! to meet him!

I stood up and ran to to them, gesturing, "Who is this guy and why did u hug him?!"
She smiled widely.

"Hey, this is Hayden. He's staying here for the summer. He's.."
and she was cut off by screaming from the skate park a block away from here.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for u, Sparky\Nina\Rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!