Status: We're Back And Ready! :)

The Randomness That Are Girls

Chapter 4

Cat's P.O.V

Come on, it was no secret Cookie was in love with Shane. I can't blame her, he did have gorgeous brown eyes; although, what Cookie doesn't see, is that he's a dick to about half the girls on the volleyball team.

I prefer this kid named Dean. He's Cookie's brother. I know it's wrong, but hey, he is just so irresistible with his dark brown hair, and his gray eyes.

Oh! How rude of me! I haven't even told you my name! If you were wondering, I'm Cat. My real name is Catalina, but I prefer Cat.

Before you ask, yes, I am short. Along the lines of five feet, and happy about it.

I am Cocoa and Bunny's little sister. We don't have parents. If you really want to know, my parents died when I was only 6, and my sisters and I ended up running away. Well, technically, Cocoa did, but she took us with her. She's always watched over us, and I'm glad about it. This is the reason I always play it safe, so safe, I don't even have my ears pierced!

I'm always the loud one, the one with the big mouth and who sticks her nose in places where she shouldn't. I have a true passion for singing, but no one knows that. All my sisters know is I've taken up guitar.

After the "See-through Shirt" incident, we all cleaned up and headed to the mall.
I slip on the classic shorts and a white and salmon striped top from Abercrombie, with a Patrick star hat and set out. We let Gem drive, because she's just that good. I look through my phone at my pictures, one of me and Bunny, Cookie, and Dean. I look up to find Cookie looking over my shoulder at the phone.

For a second, I'm scared she caught me.

"Ew, why's my brother in that? Damn! I look hot!" She says, side-tracked. I hope she doesn't find out.

Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey(: I'm Brittany and I'll be writing from Cat's point of view!