Status: We're Back And Ready! :)

The Randomness That Are Girls

Chapter 48

Cat's P.O.V

Just as I thought this town needed some spicing up, my wishes were answered. This crazy girl came darting under our table! Crazy is crazy!

I just knew I had to get to know her. When she came from under the table, I motioned for her to sit next to me. She took her place and I waved at her.

"Hi! I'm Cat! You have like the best nick name. That's my sister Bunny and that's my other sister Cocoa. As you see, we're pretty big on nick names." I said giggling.

"I can tell!" She said smiling. "How long ya been here?" I asked, generally curious. "Not that long." She says with a shrug.

"Then, may I take the honor of showing you around?" I said. "Oh, you're brother, I'm assuming, can come too. If he learns how to take stickers off his nose." I add.

She smiles. "I would love that! Erik on the other hand is a freak." "I realized!" I say as she nods in agreement. "Have you ever tried pranking him?" Her eyes light up like a Christmas Tree.

"Yes, but never with a friend." She says, thinking. My mind jumps to a bunch of pranks. "We have to. Soon!" I say as she squeals with excitement.

"Just a warning, I can get hyper and like really random!" "Randomer the better!" I said laughing.

"Nice to have ya in the group, Crazy!" I say as Bunny and Cocoa call me over. "Nice to be here!" She yells out as Bunny, Cocoa, and I head home. This is going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rlly short, ik. Sorry I'm sick and ugh idk c( = Excuses Excuses!