Status: We're Back And Ready! :)

The Randomness That Are Girls

Chapter 58

[Song POV]

I sadly packed my bags. I could feel tears in my eyes and bile rising up in my throat. Why did Britt have to do that? Why couldn't she have just turned of her goddamned iPod and looked where she was going, instead of walking infront of a bleeding truck.

"Ready, Sin?"

I turned to see Pax in the middle of my doorway. I gave him a small nod and picked up my 4 backpacks. "Uh uh uh," Pax shook his head. "We're waiting for Saphh. She'll keep you company on the trip back to Brittian."

Just then, I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly walked down the hall, dressed in first clothes I grabbed this morning.

I opened the purple and red door to see Cocoa and Robbie fighting at the door. I just stood there as Cocoa got Robbie into a headlock and dragged him inside. "Hey," she said, without even looking at me.

When she got into the living room, she dumped Robbie on the long sofa. She came and gave me a big hug. "Where the heck have you been? No one's been hanging out with eachother ever since you and Pink cut yourselves off from everyone else. What happened?"

I toock a deep breath and sighed. I quickly blurted everything out. "BrittwentandgotherselfrunoverbyatruckiesomeandPaxaregoingtoBrittianforherfuneralandwemightnotbecomingback. Ever." I took a pause to catch my breath and looked at Cocoa.

"Woah." That's all she said before moving onto the next subject. "I think you should dump him." She nodded over in Robbie's direction.

"I already have. Like, two weeks ago. Two days after we got together."

"What?"

"Yeah, I caught him pashing some random chick."

She gave me a bear hug. "Well, let me say this. I'm getting Pink and she's heading off with you. And so am I."

"No, you're not."

"Watch me." Cocoa smiled at me evilly. I just rolled my eyes and climbed up the stairs, not sure how to tell Pax the news.