Dandelion

Smoking Gun.

The soft rhythmic melody of the piano chorused through the entire music room. Pale white fingers searched each key to create the perfect tune, the female dragged it out just so she could feel the sadness through the piano. Her heart was tight as she nailed each key perfectly, and soon enough the beautiful sound was accompanied by more beautiful words. Her voice was sultry and smooth; the words blending into the air like thin liquid, but yet the power that dripped from her lips was so strong.

"I am done, smoking gun
We've lost it all, the love is gone
She has won, now it's no fun
We've lost it all, the love is gone

And we had magic
And this is tragic
You couldn't keep your hands to yourself"

Her eyes dipped to a close, as her thick, long lashes that were added with some mascara seemed so long and perfect from the side. The small bits of light that came through the blinded window reflected onto her, as her milky white skin seemed to glow. The music in the room was like magic to her ears.

"I feel like our world's been infected
And somehow you left me neglected
We've found our lives been changed
Babe, you lost me

And we tried, oh how we cried
We lost ourselves, the love has died
And though we tried you can't deny
We're left as shells, we lost the fight"

Slowly her body rocked back and forth as the 18 year old felt more power in her vocals. Her voice grew louder, and louder with each note she pressed into the clear air of the large room.

"And we had magic
And this is tragic
You couldn't keep your hands to yourself

I feel like our world's been infected
And somehow you left me neglected
We've found our lives been changed
Babe, you lost me

Now I know you're sorry and we were sweet
But you chose lust when you deceived me
And you'll regret it, but it's too late
How can I ever trust you again?

I feel like our world's been infected
And somehow you left me neglected
We've found our lives been changed
Babe, you lost me "

The piano ended as her fingers hit the end key at a high note, and her voice drifted off into a peaceful state. Letting her hands leave the keys and place down the piano cover once again, she pushed herself away from the instrument that was nicely polished and expensive, in order to turn herself around and get up to her 5'7'' height. Her pale blond hair was pulled back and into a messy bum, with stray strands of it hanging loosley around her face.

Dandelion.

That was her name ever since birth. It seemed silly, and very not usual, for it wasn't. Her mother had an obsession with dandelions, she just loved them and loved making wishes on one. She believed in them; she had wished for a baby girl, and she got one. So she named her Dandelion, and that was that. Nobody but a few made fun of her for it, most of them found it a unique name and wished it was theirs because they thought their names were so usual and plain.

Her mother died when she was around ten years old. In memory of this, when she turned sixteen, Dandelion got herself a tattoo of a dandelion on her left hip. It had the dandelion just being slightly blown, with some of its bits flowing near her midsection of her abdominal area. A small but audible smile crossed the girls face, her petite but plump lips stretched into it. The memory of when she told her friend that she wanted the tattoo crossed her mind, and her friend, Jack was his name, almost teared up at how emotional she was about it. Jack was her best friend.

The girl got along with girls, and in fact, always got along with them. Dandelion never really had guy friends for she was too shy and scared they would judge her, like they always did when she was younger. But Jack managed to become her friend, in fact, he became her closest. He was the one that brought her out of her really quiet and shy shell. He was the one that created her back bone. He was the one she shared her first kiss with. They never grew attached though, and she liked that. He was an amazing person, but she felt better if they stayed friends, and he agreed.

Licking her semi-dry lips, Dandelion walked towards the door of the room and down the beige colored hallway. The dark oak floors were covered by a plush carpet that was on the verge of being completely white in hue. Following herself to her bedroom, the door opened to reveal the large room with a complete walk in closet. Although she didn't live a perfect life, even though it seemed so, she at least had her room to attend to for a freedom of escape. The walls were a complete baby blue with white trim, and a large queen sized bed covered by white feathered blankets and lime green pillows that felt like clouds, covered the top.

Her flooring was a nice light wood, and smooth to walk upon. A circular carpet that was fuzzy and fluffy, was a complete black. It was a drastic look to the entire room with nice, light wooden dressers and a vanity table. One wall she had on the right was also completely coated in photos and drawings; some of her friends, some of what she's drawn, some of what her friends have drawn, and then some artsy photos that Jack took of her.

"You have the looks and voice of an Angel, share it Dandelion." Jack's words rang through her head as she remembered when they were laying on his bed, just looking up at the ceiling. The familiar look of his dimples coated her mind and she couldn't help but smile about how sweet her best friend was, but at the same time, it was hard to believe his words. Her father, after all, made her believe it as so.

Hiding a cringe that she felt the need to make notice, the sound of a vibrating phone jangled around from atop of her comforter. Reaching over to pick up the Blackberry, it was speak of the devil himself.

Hey babe, 'tis just me saying how we have to hang out right now. I have a surprise for you, anyway. Get back to me loser. xxx

Snorting at his attempt at being a sweet asshole, Dandelion felt her fingers move like lighting against the phone as she replied her version of an okay. Tossing the cellphone back on her bed, she managed to walk across her room to reach her bathroom. Closing the door behind her with her foot, Dandelion began to peal off her clothes until they hit the floor and she was in nothing but the birthday suit.

Managing to take a sly look to her right at the large, floor length mirror, a small examination was made. Taking out her hairband, she watched at the pale blond hair cascaded down until it reached the middle of her back. It was pin straight, as her bangs were cut straight across so you could see her eyes and nicely shaped eyebrows. Her eyes were big and blue, sometimes changing color to different shades of green and blue, with a thick outer rim of black around the iris.

Her body was what she took pride in, but still felt insecure about. Dandelion didn't feel like she had it good yet, but Jack always told her otherwise. Her curves were deep, for she had the hour glass frame just like her mother did. Her long were long and slender, which she made toned from working out constantly. She didn't feel completely strong about her ass yet, and her stomach was perfect with slight sex lines as she also noticed her tattoo there as well. Dandy also had her hips pierced, along with her belly button done which was currently placed with a dangle diamond.

Ignoring the mirror, she turned on the shower and hopped in until it was nice and hot -Dandelion hated cold showers, she had to deal with it enough when she walked out after the shower. Placing her Pina Colada smelling shampoo and conditioner in, the next was body wash. The scrubber was moved all over her body as her eyes closed and her head leaned back; her long hair now just lightly brushing against her behind.

Letting her fingers rub into her hair, she felt the soapy substance foam until she began to rinse it out with water and then finish up with her body. Giving herself a quick shave on the legs to make them extra smooth, Dandelion finished and turned off the water. A squeal erupted from her throat at the sudden harsh cold air and it made her nipples hard right away. That was one thing about her that most woman wanted, her breasts. Dandy had a naturally large chest, that people believed that she was a D or DD. No, she was a C36, but her boobs were so perky that they didn't even sag. Most girls made snarky remarks on how they were fake, but no, she was all natural. It made her self conscious to have a chest, and she hated it when guys never looked her in the eye when they spoke, but her boobs. It pissed her off.

Quickly hopping out of the shower, the necessities were to begin as she dried her hair and then her body. The curling iron was next as she gave herself nice ringlets, and soon she applied the baby pink lip gloss and mascara. She barley put on make up these days, after she fizzled out of her emo stage in life, she toned it down. Dandy laughed at how she reminded herself of her 'emo phase' while she leaned into the mirror to continue her mascara until she plopped the thing back together and put it away.

Grasping the towel around her body, she escaped the bathroom and reached her closet in order to pick out her outfit, only just before she could, her phone buzzed again. Scowling to herself, Dandy just dropped her towel in order to hop over to her bed nude and flop onto it, ass hanging in the air. Grasping the phone with both hands, she flipped it on till the message popped up.

Oh, and wear something sexy. (;

"Pfffttttt. What a shit." Dandy found herself saying, until she left the phone again and made her way back to the closet. Her toes were digging into the plush carpet flooring, while her fingers traced each line of fabric which swept from designer labels until she hit just regular sections. Finally, she found someone that she knew Jack would most likely approve of and took it off the hanger.

The short shorts and silky, white top fit nicely on her body while she adjusted the beige heels and began to slightly rearrange bits of the rhinestones and glitz on the top because some were messed up and disarranged. Puffing her hair up a bit, Dandy grabbed at her baby blue sweater and placed it on, quickly zipping up the top then just walked out of her closet to shove her cellphone in her pocket, along with some cash from her piggy bank.

Placing some stray hairs behind her ear, Dandy clasped her hand on her door knob and shut the door behind her as she then walked down the hall and down the stairs. Her heels clicked, and all she could do was pray that her father wasn't at home right now to see her. She knew what his reaction would be, it always was the same, even when she was in sweat pants--

"What the fuck are you wearing, you slut?" Her teeth pressed down on her lower glossed lip as she grimaced.

Not even bothering to shrug, she continued until she hit the last step to make her way across the foyer and towards the door.

"I assed yu' ah fuckin' questionn!" His words became slurred, and she knew he was drunk. If it wasn't too busy being involved in word, he was either drunk or fucking around with chicks. Once again, Dandelion refused to reply and reached for the knob and pulled it open, but before she could she had to only jump from something suddenly hitting the wall beside her. Her father tried to throw a vase at her.

"Whats wrong with yuu? Jesus, you can't be myy daught'rr, yur a dayum skank. Look at yur wardrab. God, if yur mum was 'round she'd be so ashamed." Finally a nerve was hit, and Dandy's eyes filled with anger.

"I'm not dressing like a skank, that's all your hook ups jobs. Go fuck another slut you damn asshole, and burn in hell while your at it." Saying those words made her feel refreshed and in power, she never truly spoken back to him before. Usually she would just allow him to beat her around and call her names; letting him effect her self esteem and ego. But this time she was in power, that was until he glared at her and anger filled his face.

"You fucking cunt." Fear etched into her body and this was her cue to leave. Before her father began to advance on her, Dandelion wretched open the door and then slammed it behind her while running down the pathway in pursue of reaching the sidewalk before he could come out and try to hit her. A pounding on the door was all that was evident of his anger, and the urge to cry was clear on her face, but she pushed it back -she didn't want to cry, not now, not ruining her make up.

Bringing back some sniffles, a slight snort was heard but she didn't care right now, all she did was open her cellphone to text Jack for her to be picked up and take her where ever he wanted to right now; she needed an escape, for if she walked back in there, more bruises would just come up again, the same ones that had also just left.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song she sang.
Yes, I am making her sing like Aguilera since I absolutely love her voice and lyrics. <3
Dandy doesn't look like her, but she does sing like her. :F
hehehe.