Not Sure Yet:/

Chapter 2

The most beautiful man i have ever laid eyes on walked from the line of trees, slowly making his way to my dew covered deck. He was tall, I could tell even from this distance, and had broad shoulders. His hair looked a dark brown, his eyes, well, I would need to put on my glasses to see the color of his eyes. I bristled slightly, I hadn't felt the way I was feeling about a man in a long time. And I was still wondering who he was.
"Excuse me? Who are you?" I ask. Damn, I can hear the nervousness in my voice.
"Sorry miss, I guess I should probably introduce myself. My name is Adam Charleston, and I'm your new neighbor," the man-Adam- says with an easy smile.
"Oh, well, what exactly are you doing in my backyard, Mr. Charleston?"
"I just came on onver to say howdy to my new neighbor."
I couldn't think of anything else to say, so I just stared at him. He really was gorgeous. Not too muscular, but not all flabby either. His eyes, now that he's close enough I can finally see, are a deep moss green color. They look amazing with his lightly tanned skin and dark hair. Those same deep green eyes are now staring at me in confusion. Crap, I was still staring at him.
"Well, it's nice to meet you, but you could have just comet the front door."
"Sorry, I was just on my jog and saw you come out on the deck, so I decided to stop by." he sounded kind of anxious, like he didn't like me being annoyed at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, too tired to finish right now. And I'm not sure where to go with this at the moment. Will try to finish this chapter tomorrow:))