You Know It Will Always Just Be Me

I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore

"We should go," Kendra said pointing to a poster for The cab featuring Panic at the disco.

"OK that would be cool."

"Yay it's tonight."

"Let's go back and get ready."

When we got back to the hotel, I couldn't find anything to wear. I finally settled on some black skinny jeans and a Beatles tee. Kendra was taking forever. She wanted to look good for Ryan.

"it's doesn't matter what I look like,he already thinks I'm stupid," she said.

"No he doesn't."

"What if he thinks I'm mentally retarded?"

"He won't. But you gotta have faith faith faith," I started singing George Michaels Faith as Kendra rolled her eyes.

When we finally got there, it was so crowded. We had to wait in line it seemed like forever. There were all just little teenies. This little group of girls kept giggling right behind us.

"Um how old are you guys like 24?" one of them asked us.

Uh no I'm only 18. Are you guys missing Barney at home?" I said

"Whatever."

"Wow they're cool," Kendra said laughing.

"Hey why does that bald guy get to go to the front of the line?" I said kinda loud.

He turned around and gave me a dirt look.

"Kendra that's mean to say to somebody!"

"I did not say that."

"I can't take you anywhere," I said about to laugh.

When we finally got inside, we pushed our way to the front. The Cab came out and they were awesome. When they were playing I could see Brendon standing at the side of the stage playing air drums. He saw me and smiled and I smiled back. I don't see how I could stop liking him. They started singing I'll Run and Brendon came out halfway through. The whole time he was singing he was staring at me.

"Omg Brendon is staring at me," one of the snobbish girls said to her friends.

"You're so lucky Veronica," another girl said.

"He totally likes you. That is so fetch," one of her friends said to her.

At the end of the show Panic came out to sing a few songs and Kendra got the biggest grin on her face. She was just staring at Ryan and he was just staring at her. They were so cute. After they got done, Brendon whispered something in that bald guys ear.

"Katie, Kendra?" the bald guy asked us.

"Yeah."

"Hi I'm Zack follow me please."

"Hi sorry about us calling you bald earlier," I said.

"It's OK I get it a lot."

As we walked away I could see those preppy girls stare us down with their mouths wide open. That's what they get for being mean to us. Karmas a bitch.

Zack led us to a room and said that they would be back soon. After a while of waiting, Panic walked in. Ryan immediately walked up to Kendra and started a conversation with her.

"Come with me," Brendon whispered in my ear as he held out his hand.

He led me outside to a parking lot or something.

"Listen sorry about last night. I was being a bitch," I said.

"No it's alright, you had a right to be like that. I wasn't thinking when I broke up with you. I really do care about you."

"I care about you too Bren, but who was that girl that you were all over at Starbucks?"

"She's just a girl. I don't even care about her. We're not dating or anything."

"Oh OK."

"So do you wanna go on a date tomorrow?" he asked me.

"Um sure."

"I could take it anymore I had to have his lips on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for an update. I've been busy. but tell me what you think