We Come out at Night

7 Days To The Wolves - Nightwish

"Okay, giant doggie, where the fuck are we going?" I asked as I pushed another branch away from my face. His blue eyes looked at me, and he lifted his snout, making a snorting noise, as if saying 'Does it look like I can answer you?'. I screwed up my lips, and made a huffing noise. "Stupid mutt," I murmered under my breath. The dog barked a laugh, and disappeared past a tall tree.

I stumbled, following. Then... Bang! I busted into a large clearing. The sun shined pretty low, as if it was about 4, nearing to sunset. The light made the trees glow bright green, and little shadow patterns on the green grass. Flowers popped up randomly from the earth, and swayed gently in the breeze. There, sitting in the middle of the clearing, was the dark gray doggie.

 
I grinned, and made my way over to him. His tail lightly beated the ground, making little thumping noises. GRRRRRROWL! Squeaking, I jumped back as a massive dog stood infront of me. He was pure black, like midnight, and his hazel eyes burned into mine, giving me a warning. I started to back away is it came closer, like a tiger stalking its prey.

Oh crap.
 

A whimper crawled out of my throat, and I put my hands up in a 'I surrender' sugesture. Only, that didn't work. The dog - oh fuck it, they're too big to be fuckin' dogs. They fricken' wolves! Anyway, the black wolf kept coming towards me.

 
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?

 
I am.

 
Another movement caught my eye, and a bundle of fur jumped infront of me. It gave a cute little Grrrrrrrrrowl! The big wolf stopped stalking, huffed out of his nose, and walked off somewhere. The little wolf infront of me turned around, reavling dark brown eyes. His fur was light, kind of like a sandy colour. White fur covered his tummy and the bottom of his neck.

 
And he was smaller than the dark gray, black, and light gray ones. He was adorable.

 
I smiled shyly, and petted his head. His tounge rolled out of his mouth, and he gave a wolfy smile, adding a yap to the cuteness, before walking off. Something soft butted against my back, and I turned to see a large dark chestnut furred wolf, with bright eyes, the same colour as milk chocolate. He sniffed me, his nose twiching.

 
The silver wolf came up next to him, both around the same height. He pushed the brown one's head with his snout, before taking another whiff from my black singlet. His wet nose burshed against my bare shoulder, making me shiver a bit.

 
Then I saw my bag. Grinning, I ran over to it... until I realised that the sandy wolf was poking around in it. My eyebrows furrowed, before the shot up as I saw him take out something that all women should keep secret from men. A tampon was hanging from from his mouth.

 
I could have died.

 
I gave a yelp, and ran towards it faster. Scowlding as I packed my stuff away, and tapped the wolf's snout, yanking that...erm, plug out of his mouth. "Bad doggie," I said playfully, shoving it into my bag.

 
When I stood up, he started to sniff my crouch. I held my bag over it, and growled. "Is that why you're smelling... there!" I asked angrily.

 
"Why yes, yes it is."

 
I gave a little shriek, and whirled around to face the deep husky voice. My heart just stopped for a bit. His hair was black, shinning in the sunlight, spiky at the back, long around the ears. He was pretty pale, and a peircing glinted from his chin. He looked around 20, tall, lanky, and has many tattoos. His eyes were a bright, but deep, blue. Gorgous. Oh, and he was shirtless, showing a little trail of hair leading down to his...

 
Oh God, he wasn't wearing any pants.

 
Gasping, and slapped both hands over my eyes. "Um, why are you naked?" I asked, my voice coming out all breathy. That isn't very good for me. It normally means that I'm pretty close to a panic attack.

 
"Why, does it make you uncomftable?" another voice said. I spun on my heel, pulling my hands away from my eyes, before crying out and placing them back on.

 
There was another naked man. His hair was also black, with a shaggy fringe. He was slightly chubby, many tattoos covering him too. The one that jumped out at me was a skull with wings the spread across his chest. He had snake bites, and a septum peircing. The guy's eyes were an amazing green, brighter than any emerald.

 
"Um, more than slightly, yes," I said, starting to feel jittery. My bag bumped against my hip as my arm swung a bit. My breaths started to become shallow, and I knew I was very close to falling on the ground and pulling myself up into a little ball.

 
"And why is that? It's nature," another husky voice said.

 
I turned to where I thought the voice was coming from. "Are you wearing any clothes?"

 
"Yes ma'am."

 
Beliveing him, I dropped my hands, before ducking my head down. That liar. His dark brown-black hair was spiked up like a porkypine, his chocolate brown eyes glinted with amusment. Once again, this guy was covered in tattoos, and a nose ring caught the light, winking at me.

 
"Liar."

 
He chuckled, a deep sound. Then something hit me. "Hey, where did all the wolves go?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the ground, acting totally interested in my shoes. I kicked the ground a bit, making a small grove in the dirt. My eyes peeked up to make sure, but then I knew I shouldn't have.

 
A short man had stood next to me, naked. His hair had black at the roots but blonde on the tips. His eyes were deep brown, and a nose peircing hung from his nostril. He wasn't as tattooed as the others, but he was fairly inked up. He was very shorter, shorter than my 5'7 height.

 
Only one wolf remained. The black one.

 
Little pig, little pig, let me in.

 
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?


 
He snorted a little grunt, and came up to sniff me. His snout was right in my face, his black nose twichting as he took in my scent. If he wasn't so darn scary, I would have thought it was cute. Unsure of what to do, I lifted my hand to pat his head. Instead of lowering his head like the dark gray wolf did, he growled at me.

 
I whimpered, closed my eyes, and fell to the ground, shivering.

 
Panic attack, panic attack, panic attack! Panicpanicpanicpanicpanic!

 
My breathing turned raggard as I curled up into a little ball, rocking back and forth. Breathe, just breathe, I told myself. And of course, my body betrayes me.

 
"Dude, is she okay?" asked the voice that belonged to pokypine head. I kept my face buried in my knees.

 
"She's fine." A new voice growled this. It scared me. "Are you sure she's the one?" What the?

 
"Um, I don't know... Tess, you okay?" this came from the guy with the blue eyes, I think. I looked up, then looked down again, the blush rushing to my cheeks. I think I just saw his... erm, well yeah, his... 'little friend'.

 
"Could you please put some clothes on?" I asked, shivering again. Then I stopped rocking. "How do you know my name?"

 
Stalker, stalker.

 
Raperaperaperape!

 
Run! Get out of there!


 
BAM! My instincts kicked in, and I sprung from the ground, pushing past the naked boys, and ran. Don't know where, I just ran. Almost to the edge of the clearing. Running, running... until I was stopped by the chocolate wolf. I squealed and skidded to a stop, backing up immediatly as he stalked me. I turned around, about to call for whoever those guys were.

 
Instead, I saw the rest of the wolves. In my confusion and backing away, I ended up tripping over. And landing on my elbow. In a faceful of dirt... atleast I think it was dirt. My bag landed next to me, slipping it's contents.

 
Phone, money, packet of gum... tampons. It just has to be that time of the month. A snapping noise caught my attetion, and I looked up at the wolves... A gasped.

 
The dark gray wolf, lifted itself on its haunches, and changed into that guy with the blue eyes. I heard his bones pop, saw his face twist in pain, his body shuddering as the fur diappeared into his skin, leaving him naked.

 
The other four did the same. The black wolf turned into a very well built guy. His black hair looked like it could be curly if it wasn't so short, hazel eyes glinted at me. Tattoos run up his oh-so fine arms, showing how much muscle he had packed into them. Very, very nice. All of them were.

 
I twisted my neck and saw that the chocolate one had turned into the guy with the spikey hair. Was this a trick? Blinking, I slowly sat up. My stomach hurt, and my face felt very scratched up.

 
"What the?" was all I said, as they surrounded me. Heat rushed to my cheeks, and I rubbed my eyes the the back of my hand. "Please, put some clothes on. And explain." I felt their presences disappear, so I removed my hand.

 
I was alone.

 
Did I dream it?

 
No, no it was real, that's for sure. "Hey, she's still here!" I squealed at the voice, and a pair of warm arms curled around my waist, lifting me up and onto my feet. I turned to see the guy with the blue eyes... not naked anymore. He wore a pair of black jeans. That's it.

 
Hm, he was yummy.

 
My eyes quickly roamed him, taking in his tattoos. A few religoius ones, other scary ones. Fiction? What does that mean?

 
"If I told someone about my life, they would think I was lying. So I got a tattoo of it," he said. It took me a while to realise that he was talking about his tattoo. I blushed. Did I ask that aloud?

 
"Yup." Damnit! Did it again!

 
He smiled at me. "My name's Jimmy," he said, and dipped his head down, his nose brushing my hair. I heard him inhale as I stayed in place, stunned. Why the fudge was he smelling me? Blinking, I took a whiff of him. Hm, the smell of pine and deoderant lingered on his body.

 
I pulled away from his sniffing, eyebrows furrowed. "Why the hell are you smelling me?"

 
He gave a casul shrug, his shoulder bones rolling with the movement. "To make sure your safe."

 
"How the hell does smelling me tell you I'm safe?" Dumbly, I pointed to myself. Which could have been the most dorkiest move. Ever. I felt like an idiot.

 
He smirked, tapping his nose. "I can smell your fear." He came closer. "Just making sure you're okay Tess." He tucked a strand of hair behind my hair, patting it in place.

 
I frowned and backed away again. "How do you know my name? How did you change into wolves? Why is the sky blue?"

 
Jimmy chuckled a bit. "Okay, I know your name because... I've heard it around. How did we change into wolves? Easy, we're werewolves. And the sky? I'm not sure why it's blue," he finished, tapping his chin, a thoughtful look on his face.

 
"Wait, hold up, your werewolves? Stalker werewolves, may I add."

 
Jimmy nodded, his black hair ruslted a bit. "Yup."

 
Three...

 
Two...

 
One...

 
I laughed. I couldn't stop I was in such a fit. I even fell to the floor laughing, hitting the ground with my palm. Soon, it passed, and I got up, a silly grin on my face. "Yeah, and next, your gonna' tell me that vampires are real too," I snorted sarcastically.

 
Jimmy smiled a bit, raising one shoulder, and lowering it. "Well, yeah."

 
My smile faded. "Your not kidding?"

 
"Nope."

 
I blinked. "Okay, I'm just gonna leave now," I said, before grabbing my bag and rushing to the egde of the clearing. But oh, guess what? 4 very large wolves were waiting there for me. I stopped, and the black one growled. Hissing back at it, I heard Jimmy's voice ring around the clearing.

 
"Let her go guys." The brown, sandy, and light gray ones backed away, but the black one stayed, it's hazel eyes narrowed into slits.

 
"Let her go, Shadows." He gave one final growl, before backing away too.

 
Free, I ran past them. The trees and branches brushed past me in an endless blur of green and brown. I stumbled a bit, then burst through a bunch of bushes, out into the open street. "Tess!"

 
I turned to see Heidi standing there, her face pale as a ghost, her lips smashed together. "I've been so worried about you! What happened?" she asked, pulling me into a hug, her head resting on my shoulder.

 
I hugged her back, letting a chuckle out. "You wouldn' believe me. In fact, you would find it fiction," I said with a smirk, before pulling out of the embrace and grabbing her hand. "Come on, let's get home before Daran kicks my butt."

 
And we walked down the street, hand in hand.

 
But in the back of my mind, I knew I would see Jimmy and the wolves again.

Howl, 7 days to the wolves

Where will we be when they come?

Seven days till the poison and a place in heaven

Time drawing near as they come to take us
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! I hope you enoyed this chapter.
The secret was revealed! Muhaha. I hope you all enjoyed and stuff... and yeah.

I wanna thank Your.Desi.Girl and the-quiet-one for commenting. Thank you lovely ladies!

Thanks for reading - comment, suscribe and rate. I'd love to know what you think about this story.
(As per usual, story can be found here - 7 Days To The Wolves