I See You for Who You Are

Vilma is a Swedish 25 year old bartender in a bar in London. She moved to London 5 years earlier to live with the man she thought was the love of her life, Dan who she met on holiday and spent 1 stormy month with in LA. When she arrived to London she found Dan already had a love of his life, his wife. Something he forgot to mention. He also forgot he planned a future with Vilma and invited her to stay with him. Vilma found herself sitting in a bar, with her packed up belongings, the money (she got from selling everything she owned back home) in her pocket and knowing absolutely nothing of what she should do. Not wanting to go home to a life she left behind and not wanting to see Dan ever again she sat and talked to the bartender, telling him what had happened. He felt sorry for the lost girl and offered her a job on the spot and the conveniently empty apartment above the bar. She accepted with gratitude beyond words. Mark, her savior that day 5 years ago and owner of the bar was now, together with his wife Drea, Vilma's best friends. The bar was a cozy place in the centre of London, a place where musicians hung out after gigs and were many great gigs took place. Many singer-songwriters started their career here and kept coming back after they made it big, feeling gratitude and real friendship with Mark.
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7.