This is What Happens When Two Different Worlds Collide

I've Never Met Anyone As Special As You

Kevin's P.O.V

As soon as I was halfway through my can of coke, I looked over to see that Joe was sitting slowly drinking his as if scared that the can was going to hurt him.

"Joe, you alright?" I asked making him jump out of his skin.

"What, yeah I'm fine."

I nodded my head not believing him in the slightest before deciding that we may as well start on the paper.

Only problem was I knew Nick wouldn't want me in my room alone with a guy like Joe so I decided that we work in the kitchen.

More witness and such.

"Okay" I said fliping open my notepad reading the assignement.

"In groups of two work together and act out one important scene from Macbeth" I read aloud to Joe who gave me a quizzed look at what I said.

"We need to work together on a very good scene that also matters to the play" I said in the best way I could to allow Joe to understand.

"Okay why don't we pick the scene where Macbeth kills duncan and he is talking with his wife about it?" I looked at Joe who was confused once more.

"But we're too guys, not to mention I'm not too good at acting like a tough guy" Joe answered back whilst I sighed. He was not getting this at all.

"Joe, it's called acting, you or me whoever, won't actually be a woman."

"Who's not going to be a woman?" Nick asked walking into the room probably having finished his homework. That kid was fast.

"We've got a scene to do from Macbeth and we need to know who's going to be playing the part of Lady Macbeth" I replied knowing Nick knew Macbeth inside out having read it every year since he was 7 and now being 15 meant he knew it like the back of his hand.

"Ah Macbeth, Is this a dagger which I see before me,
The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee.
I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible
To feeling as to sight? or art thou but
A dagger of the mind, a false creation,
Proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain?
I see thee yet, in form as palpable
As this which now I draw."

"Thank you my little Shakespeare" I said my tone dripping with sarcasm whilst Joe looked just as confused as ever.

"That's from Macbeth?, I thought it was from Romeo and Juliet."

"Romeo and Juliet is a love story dumbo, Macbeth is about witches and people being evil and such things" Nick sat down at the table pushing my folder back a bit so he could place his arms on the table.

"Oh, like Harry Potter?" Joe's serious tone made me snotter trying not to laugh. He was really funny and cute. Woah, did I just think that Joe Black was cute.

Oh hell no, he was of Marshall's croonies. It wouldn't go down well with anyone at all.

"How did you make it into high school?" Nick muttered to him standing and grabbing a diet coke from the fridge.

Before Nick finally walked away, he turned to me.

"Kevin, Selena's coming over tonight to help me with my homework, well that's what to tell mom anyway."

"Oh yeah sure, I'll lie to mom and tell her your doing homework whilst you'll be in your room having illegal sex with your stupid girlfriend."

"My girlfriend's not stupid, at least I can get one" Nick shouted at me all of a sudden before closing his mouth knowing he had said too much.

"Oh shit, Kevin I'm sorry...."

"No you're right Nick no need to be sorry but it's not like I'm going to get a girl soon, incase you haven't forgotten" I leaned towards Nick to whisper the next bit not wanting Joe to find out then have Marshall and his pals beat me up "I'm gay."

Nick nodded before turning to head back towards his room.

"You okay?" Joe asked as soon as I was sitting back down in my seat in-front of my empty homework sheet.

I nodded smiling fakely wishing that Nick hadn't brought up that subject especially in-front of someone like Joe.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked Joe who looked confused towards me again.

"Doing what?"

"Acting like a right ass to me one minute then being nice the next" I really wanted to know the truth from Joe and not just some pathetic excuse.

"Because I've never met anyone as special as you" Joe answered back before dropping his gaze thinking he had said too much but I didn't understand what did he mean by that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter up, enjoy and rememeber to comment, Joe's being slightly shy now isn't he? Wait to find out what happens next