‹ Prequel: In Your Mind
Status: New. Read the prequels.

Like We Used To

Chapter 4

----Jinx's P.O.V----

"O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?" Piper sang, waltzing in, straight towards my desk.

"Romeo didn't ditch english literature class," I mumbled, folding her tardy note and handing it back to her.

"Sorry," She mumbled sheepishly. "I was busy downloading some new material."

"Do I even want to know?" I rolled my eyes.

"It was legal." She defended. "I downloaded FTSK's new album."

Vinny punched the air and grinned. I flickered my eyes around and sighed. Of course, what teenagers aren't going to know them?

"It's not even out yet." I spoke up.

Piper turned towards me with scrunched eyebrows. "How would you know? Do you like them or something?"

"Like them?" I laughed, "There okay, pretty cool guys, Kyle's a douche bag."

"He is not!" She exclaimed, glaring at me.

Aw...

She has a crush on Kyle..

Too bad I turned him gay.

I had to contain my laughter as I swallowed and clenched my jaw shut. Maybe I'm over reacting, but Piper liking Kyle is too funny.

"How do you know?" Vinny questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"I toured with them." I answered simply.

I shuffled around, ignoring there flabbergasted faces and began passing out graded papers. I handed Marcie hers and patted her back.

"Good job,"

She smiled at me before starring at her paper in awe. I gave her an A+. She deserved it. The kid works hard for her grades.

"You w-what?" Piper stammered.

"I toured with them," I shrugged. "My cousin is the lead singer of the band, 'The Maine'. They needed a merch boy and I was taking a break from college."

"But- but- but.." Piper stuttered. "You never told us this!"

"You didn't ask."

"It isn't everyday you find out your college teacher toured with famous bands!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

Vegan shushed her and walked up to me. "You said something about your cousin being the singer of The Maine?"

I nodded. "Yeah, and?"

"Could you pull some strings for us?" He asked hopefully.

I licked my lips before sighing. "Tim's not gonna be a happy camper..." I trailed off. "But I'll see what I can do."

"Will that be soon?" Chris spoke up.

"At the earliest it'll be two weeks, the latest, three months." I explained. "They're on tour."

Vinny punched the air and wrapped his bony arms around my waist. "Thank you so much, Mr. O'Callaghan!"

I cleared my throat awkwardly, "Could you please.. let go?"

He dropped his arms and ducked down, hiding his flaming cheeks as he scampered towards Piper.

----

I sighed as the last few students began walking out of the classroom. I pushed the cold metallic chair against the desk and began erasing the ivory board.

I rolled my shirt sleeves up and tossed the paper towel into the trash can. I grabbed a pen and began scribbling small notes down.

"I figured it out."

I felt shivers run up my spine as I met Marcie's knowing gaze. Her pink lips curled up into a sad smile as she stepped forward, her blond curls bouncing around.

"Figured what out?" My bottom lip quavered.

"Who broke your heart." She mumbled, shuffling closer.

I let out a shaky breath and glanced down at her. Her round brown eyes starred up at me in admiration.

This is wrong.

This is so wrong.

She slowly wrapped her petite hands around my wrist and pulled me closer. My teeth began to chatter nervously as her fingers began to slid up my side.

"I t-t-thought you w-were shy." I stammered.

"It comes and goes." She smirked.

Her hand continued to slid up my side, wrapping around my neck as if it were a vine seeking for structure. She pushed me forward until my back came in contact with the cold cement wall.

I gasped as she jerked on my belt buckle. I lurched forward as ragged breaths began to find there escape from my mouth. She grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked my head down, to meet her luscious pink lips.

They molded together as the intensity began to increase. I tangled my hands in her wild blond locks as she desperately began to cling to me. I hitched her leg around my waist as her tongue darted out and slowly skimmed mine.

Her dress began to ride up as my fingers trailed gently along her thigh. A soft moan escaped her mouth as I continued this pattern, only close to her private area.

Her nails began to dig themselves into my back as I clenched my teeth together, trying not to protest.

She rose her shaky hands and began to abruptly unbutton my shirt. I froze and pushed her hands away, turning my head to the side.

What have I done?

"What did I-" I cut her off.

"Marcie," I sighed. "This is-"

"Don't say it." She mumbled, shoving past me.

I grabbed my bag and jogged after her, brushing my disheveled hair to the side. I straightened my shirt and began to rebuttoned it.

"At least let me give you a ride." I pleaded desperately.

"I don't need your pity." She muttered.

"Trust me, it's not pity."

She sighed and glanced at me before shrugging. "Why the hell not?"

"Exactly." I smiled, shaking my head.

She climbed in my car and gently laid her hands in her lap as I slid in. I cranked it and back up, speeding out down the road.

What am I getting myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright.
Don't hate me...

I had to do that.
That's the drama I created. xD

--Com/Sub.

ALRIGHT.

YOU GUYS NEED TO COMMENT.

Next chapter will be posted.. Monday the latest.