Status: Slow Active

Have Faith in Me

One.

I huddled into my twin sister as I watched the door open slowly. The fear was running through my veins, but also a bit of excitement. Maybe they would feed us? But maybe they were here to hurt us too..

I gripped Pat’s arm tighter at the thought, and she wrapped an arm around my shoulders comfortingly. I curled into her side even more. How did we even get in this mess..?

Pat held my hand as we walked past the bar. She was braver than me, always taking the lead whenever we walked past a place that one or both of us found kind of scary. This included the bar we were currently walking past.

“Pattycake?” I said quietly, looking at her.

“Yeah, Lex?” she said, holding me closer.

“I’m cold..” I mumbled, leaning into her. I really was, we had been outside for hours, looking for something to eat and somewhere to stay the night. She sighed, casting her glance around.
“Let’s check some of the cars around here, okay? Someone must have left the door unlocked, they’re so stupid around here, you know that.” She held me closer, and began checking the cars. I stuck to her side like glue. Normally I would check with her, but I was cold and scared to be here.

I looked in the window of the bar, watching as a guy threw a dart directly in the center of the dartboard on the wall. Then another guy, kind of similar looking, tugged on his sleeve, pointing to the bar. The first one nodded, going back to his darts. The second one walked to the bar and sat down, ordering a drink, I guessed.

Something caught the corner of my eye, and I turned to look at it. Before I felt the sharp pain in my head, I heard my sister shriek. Then my vision faded to black.


I grimaced at the memory, curling into Pat more, touching a hand lightly to the back of my head. Biting my lip, I watched as they dragged a man into the rom, then threw him into the cage next to us. My mouth dropped slightly as I realized it was the guy that ordered the drink from the bar. Was he okay?

The two men walked back out, completely ignoring us. Laying my head on Pat’s shoulder, I explained what I remembered. She nodded, saying quietly, “Well, he’s no use right now, not ‘til he wakes up. Hopefully he’s okay. He’s pretty cute.”

I smiled slightly and shook my head at her. Only my sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sydney here. :)
This is just getting started, we're thinking it's gonna be pretty good though.
Comment/subscribe?

Stalk my tumblr? Haha. screamingmylies.tumblr.com