‹ Prequel: All I Wanted

Paint It Black

Melt My Heart To Stone

So far, the pills had numb me up pretty good. I didn't feel as much, I didn't feel sad, over excited, or moderately happy, I was just...blah. I didn't talk a lot either. The next few days passed by me in a blur. I didn't really see Tyler, or my mom and Chris, and I only saw the guys; because I work with them. Even then I was quiet and just did my job.

"Hello, earth to Sunny," Mikey poked at my face; I had been lost in thought.

"Hmm?" I looked at him, breaking my stare at the hardwood floor.

"You want some coffee? Gee and Ray are going for a run."

I nodded, "Yeah, cream and sugar."

"Alrighty, sugar," Gee grinned at me, shaking his wild, messy hair.

"I'm gonna get a snack," Mikey said next.

"Okay," Frank and I both muttered.

Mikey waved, walking out behind Ray and Gee. I leaned back on the couch, pulling my MacBook onto my lap. Frank leaned beside me, resting his head on my exposed shoulder. I looked down at him, smiling as his eyes darted over the screen.

"I look good," he mumbled looking over the website as I signed in.

"Yeah, sure," I chuckled.

"Do you have any pictures of yourself in your computer?" his finger began to make circles on my denim covered knee.

"Yeah, but they're more of reluctant shots," I told him.

"Can I see?" I shook my head, smirking a little.

"I look so weird, so don't make fun of me," he looked up at me.

"You don't look weird," he countered sincerely.

I looked back at my laptop, minimizing the website, and clicked on my photo file. Most of my pictures, of myself, had at least one other person in it with me. Butcher and Sisky were in most of them with me.

I clicked on my favorite picture. It was of Sisky, Butcher and myself, at a costume party; I was smiling, while they were making obscene gestures and faces, "Andy and Adam," I told him, before he could ask.

He chuckled, "What were you?"

"I was Corpse Bride," he smiled at me, "they were zombies."

"Cute," I smirked at him, "can I see the rest?"

I shrugged, the pictures weren't private, nor embarrassing, so I let him take my laptop. I leaned my head on his shoulder, after he sat up and adjusted his body, and let him mess around. I didn't look at the pictures, I just stared at my feet, wiggling the tips of my converse. 

"You look cute," he noted quietly, almost to himself.

I didn't respond, I just listened to him chuckle a few times, and make small, funny comments. 

"When did you dye your hair blue?" he questioned with jolt.

I looked over at the laptop, it was a picture of me, sitting on a counter, sipping on a red plastic cup, my legs crossed, and my hair had just been dyed electric blue. I chuckled, remembering that day, "It was 4 months ago, I bleached my hair and dyed it blue, I don't even know why."

He looked down at me, "How long was it that color?"

I pressed my lips, "12 long days. I couldn't stand it, everyone kept staring at me," I frowned at the thought, "I dyed it back to black, I left it that way until May."

"Purple fits you," he put his arm around my shoulders, letting his fingers land lazily on my arm.

"I was thinking of dying it red, but after I saw Gee...I'm not too sure."

He chuckled, "I like it Purple," he pressed his lips to my forehead.

We both were quiet, soon, and Frank continued to look at my pictures. He went through a few of my work shots, and then clicked it off. 

"You've changed so much," his voice was above a whisper.

"Change is good," I told him, nonchalantly.

"You're still beautiful," he added.

I opened my mouth to thank him, but I was stopped by his lips on mine. I wasn't alarmed, nor mad, it felt natural, I let him kiss me. I kissed along, until my stomach began to get queasy and feel open; a feeling I had missed. I groaned softly, into the kiss, at my stomach that was dancing. I felt Frank slip his tongue in, his hand finding my jaw, I shivered at the tips of his fingers at my neck. I was feeling, heating, under his callused fingers.

I let my hand take place on his lap, resting near his thigh. His thumb stroked my cheek, I sucked him in deeper, tasting something fruity. I couldn't help but giggle at how much I thought about it.

Frank pulled away, a tiny smirk graced his lips, "What's so funny?"

I bit my lip, "You taste like skittles."

He gave me a dark grin and leaned back over to me, connecting his lips with mine again. He set the laptop down, still kissing me, and crawled on top of me. 

You could say I was slipping into a trap with Frank, but I don't care. Everything I had been holding back, all my disturbed love and affection, was being released into our kiss. I let our tongues dance, wrapping my arms around his neck, tangling my fingertips into his long hair. His lips slid down, kissing at my jaw, making their way to my neck.

"I missed you," I moaned softly.

"I missed you, too, baby," his voice was heavy, labored.

He continued kissing, my eyes fluttered, my stomach was tingling and warm. I wanted to moan more, but held back, letting it get caught in my throat. Frank's hands slid down my hips, sliding into the front of my loose jeans. I looked down at him, only seeing messy hair; his lips left one warm kiss, and then his head lifted, looking into my eyes.

"The guys will be here soon," he said disappointingly.

I nodded, feeling his warm hands slide out my jeans, "Yeah."

"Did I...did I go too far?" he sat up, making sure to step over my body.

I shook my head, "No, it was nice," I admitted; the moths swarmed (and they belonged to Frank Iero).

"Finish this later?" he looked at me, with a little beggar look, "Or would that be asking too much?"

My body tingled with excitement, my mind raced happily, and my muscles pumped hard, "Are you still staying at that suite?"

He nodded, licking his lips, "Yep."

Frank and I kept mum after the guys arrived. I had uploaded the photos, and was free to go; the guys still had another hour. 

Frank walked me out to my car, putting his hand around my waist. It felt exactly like old times, the times I missed, the times I wanted back.

"Take my key, wait for me," he said as I leaned against the car, "I'll be there as quick as I can."

He pecked my lips quickly, "What room number?"

"133," he slipped the keycard into my front pocket.

I smiled, pecking him back, "Don't leave me waiting forever."

He kept that smile on his face, "I won't."
-

The hotel room smelled exactly like Frank. He had coffee in the maker, clothes spread out, and a guitar resting on the chair. I went and sat on the bed, taking my shoes and black denim jeans off. I laid back, staring up at the ceiling, not thinking, just staring intently.

Before I knew it, the door was being opened. I turned my head, seeing Frank walk in, a little smirk on his face.

"Already?" he joked, putting his keycard on the TV.

I nodded, biting at the corner of my lip. He made his way over to me, pulling his t-shirt off in the process. My heart began to race when I saw him, his inked body made me quiver and tingle. He kissed me, it was a needy, hungry kiss, but it was also gentle. My whole body was becoming weak, swarming with love bugs. 

He straddled me, hands at my jaw, and mine at his hips. It felt like old times, and this is when I began to worry. I pulled away, reluctantly, causing a confused look from Frank.

"Wait," I finally spoke, "I'm...a little worried," I confessed.

"About what?" he hands stroked my jaw.

"About us," I swallowed the hard lump, growing stronger, in my throat, "I'm worried what will happen next."

He shook his head, eyes reassuring me, "Fuck what will happen next, we'll just take it slow."

"Okay," I sighed, "okay."

He leaned me back, kissing me again, still hungry. My body's temperature was growing warmer as the worry disappeared. 

His hands left my throat, leading up my shirt, to my back and unlatched my bra quickly. I had my hands at his belt, unloosing it without a glance. He kicked them off before I could undo the button and zipper; he was definitely eager. I giggled, pressing our lips to a small kiss, and slid my hands down the back of his boxer's elastic waist band. I clawed my hands up his back, he bit at my bottom lip.

Frank let go of my lip, "Take off your shirt."

I pulled my hands from his back, bringing them to the hem of my shirt and tore it off, along with my bra. Frank dug into my chest immediately, planting hot kisses around my breast. His tongue slipped out, licking down my sternum until he was at my bats. My body rippled with goosebumps, my desire for Frank was growing.

"No foreplay," I groaned at him.

He chuckled, licking back up to my chest. He bit at my neck as I craned it, sucking hard; I knew he was going to leave a mark.

"Don't," I told him.

"Yes," he whispered at the spot, biting back.

I bit at my lip, arousal stinging my gullet, I pulled his hair, making him suck harder. I groaned, annoyed, and let him mark me. His hands were now at my hips, his thumbs hooked on the fabric of my panties. His hand slipped in, squeezing my unexposed hip lightly, "I want them off," his warm breath was inching up my ear.

"Take 'em," I snapped back with lust.

He grinned at me, the snarky little glare that turned me on. He practically ripped my panties off, letting me kick them down my feet and onto the floor. His boxers were next, they were gone within an instant.

"Open your legs," he ordered.

I obeyed, reluctantly to tease him, but he just pried them open himself. He smirked at me, the little glare sent chills down my spine. He positioned himself between my legs, then he reached over to the floor, making me raise my brow.

"Condoms," he muttered meeting my look.

I nodded, feeling, almost, embarrassed. He ripped the silver package open, pulling the condom out, and tossing the waste to the floor. I watched him, with wide and heavy eyes, as he rolled it on himself. My stomach tossed more, wanting Frank so bad, I could almost feel it.

"Ready?" he asked, planting a kiss on my chest.

I hummed a response, opening my legs wider. He smiled, greedily, and pulled my hips closer to him. I bit my lip, awaiting the pleasure I deeply desired. 

The sensation overpowered me, unlike I had, had in the longest time. I let my lip loose, groaning as Frank inched inside of me. My breath caught in my throat, my heart was picking up speed, my eyes rolled slowly. Frank pulled my legs onto his hips, thrusting in, letting out a small groan of his own. He propped up, on top of me, digging his face into my neck, kissing and stroking slowly.

I could feel every inch of him inside me, my body was becoming weak, erupting with goosebumps. Little tears sprang from my eyes as I moaned a little more. Frank picked up his thrust, switching his hips harder against mine. My body began to quiver, shake and sweat. I let my throat open with little cries and moans. I wrapped my arms, securely, around his neck, closing my eyes. 

"Oh God," I moaned the magic words.

Frank looked back at me, pumping harder; I swear I could hear the poor bed squeak. He kissed my lips, nipping at my jaw, his elbows and forearms raising him to me.

"Tell me you love me," he ordered; a phrase he was demanding.

I squeezed my eyes shut, biting my lip, "Oh," I moaned, "...I love you," I fumbled softly, "I love you."

He attacked my neck, biting the right side. I cried out, feeling every knot in my stomach tighten and loosen up. Frank messy hair swayed against my chest, his thrust getting harder and louder.

"Tell me you love me," he repeated, quieter this time.

I bit down on his shoulder, "I love you," my voice was tight with my orgasm building, "Oh...fuck."

Our chest slipped back and fourth, in and out. I was in my own paradise, my eyes shut tighter, I could see stars. I squeezed my arms tighter around his neck, scratching, vertically, across his back.

"I love you Frankie," I managed to spit out as my body washed over with pleasure. All my sinking feelings had disappeared, my eyes opened, sending those stars shooting.

Frank buried his head back in the crook of my neck, biting down, sending out a small gasp. He thrust for a second, before clasping beside me. A small smile lit up my face.

"I love you, Sunny," he kissed my shoulder, "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
The title of this chapter is from a song by Adele, my friend Aly is getting me into her, she's an amazing singer.

Ok, let me just start by saying that I really, really had to fight with myself on letting them do this or not. Was it too soon or long overdue? And I'm only using the "star" system now.