‹ Prequel: All I Wanted

Paint It Black

I Don't Know

I woke up to more warm kisses at my neck. Rough fingertips trailing across my nude body. I opened my eyes, seeing Frank staring at my chest, his eyes closed over. My stomach sank, remembering what we had done; the pills wore off.

"Shit," I mumbled quickly, "I-I got to go."

I sat up, avoiding his expression. I moved from the bed, standing on my feet, searching for my clothes.

"Whoa, why?" Frank was confused, his voice tight and worried.

"I just...I have to," I excused; I quickly put on my underwear, and my jeans.

"Slow down, what happen?" he asked, sliding across the bed.

I felt his hand on my arm, I snatched it away, "I have to go."

I put on my bra, grabbed my shirt and pulled it over myself.

"Sunny, wait," he grabbed my arm as I tried to slip my shoes on, while standing up, "slow down and tell me what's wrong."

I looked at him, my stomach churning, "I feel sick," I answered absentmindedly.

He furrowed his brows, "What? Did I do something wrong?"

I didn't answer, I just continued to put my socks and shoes on. I couldn't bear looking at Frank, I felt sick about what I had done with him. This wasn't suppose to happen.

"Sunny, talk to me," he ordered gripping my arm.

I cut my eyes to him, not knowing exactly what to tell him. I was sparing his feelings, keeping mum about how sick he made me.

"I need to go," I spat again, "I have to get out of here." I ripped my hand from his and started out the door. 

I practically ran down the hall, to the elevators and pressed the lobby button heatedly. I didn't process exactly what I was doing, it was all instinct. My leg bounced as the numbers went down slowly, taunting me. I bit at my lip, exasperating when the doors finally opened and I was back in the lobby. 

I rushed out to the car, not taking a second glance, and dug into my pockets. My phone and keys flew onto the side panel, I grabbed the keys and started the car.
-

I called Butcher, after I took my pills, showered and let my body drain. It was 11 am, it would be at least 2 in Chicago.

"Sun, what's up, darlin'?" Butcher's cheery voice made me feel a lot better.

"B, I did something horrible," I confessed, my nerves had calmed, so I didn't yelp or cry out.

"What'd you do?" he asked, his voice had a bit of worry in it.

I swallowed, "I slept with someone...someone I shouldn't have."

"Who?" he seemed confused.

I propped my elbow on my thigh, I was sitting on my bed, and I coursed my hair with my left hand, "Ugh, God, it was my ex," I feared to tell him exactly who.

"What? Really? How?"

"I can't get into details...it was horrid what I did," I mumbled.

"Calm down, Sunny, just tell me what happened."

"I'm working...we talked...I can't even--" I stopped myself, "Butcher, I can't even say it."

He sighed, "Was it the pills?"

I hummed, "Yes...I woke up in his bed, the effects gone and sick!"

"Does he know?"

"No, I don't think he does," I rubbed my neck, "I messed up."

"Are you and Tyler together?"

I shook my head to no one, "No, he's with Emme," I huffed.

Butcher sighed again, "You should stay away from your ex, just try and avoid him."

I nodded, again to myself, "What if we run into each other?"

"If you feel the need, just tell him the truth."

"Thanks Butcher," I smiled to myself.

"Anytime, Sun."
-

Tyler had me come over, later, to hang out. I wasn't freaking out about me and Frank's situation, anymore. I didn't know exactly what to do, but I didn't want to tell Tyler.

He and I decided to watch a movie; it being Saturday and all. Tonight it'd be Halloween (original). This was a movie I enjoyed, and I knew the pills would have me fixated on it.

"What's on your neck?" he asked as he let me in.

"What?" I asked back, confused.

"Who were you messing with?" he had a slight grin on his lips.

I rushed in, making my way to the hall mirror. I pushed back my hair, examining my neck. Sure enough, there was a maroon colored mark on the corner of my neck.

"Fuck," I muttered.

Tyler stood beside me, chuckling, "Tell me who this mystery guy is."

I rolled my eyes, "Not a mystery, a mistake," I shot angrily, "I told him not to!"

He chuckled again, "Who was it?"

I looked back at Tyler, letting my hair down, "Promise you won't flip out?"

He nodded, "Promise."

I sighed, "Frank."

Tyler furrowed his brows, "You slept with him?" he sounded angry, "What the hell?"

I coursed my hair, "It was a mistake, I wasn't thinking...fully."

"Did you not remember everything that guy put you through?"

"I didn't mean to, Tyler, geez!" I snapped, "I regret it! I really do, I shouldn't have done anything with him." Tyler just stared at me, setting his jaw, his eyes looking away. I shook my head, "Look, I woke up this morning, sick to my stomach about what I did, and now I don't even want to see his face."

He nodded, a nonchalant tilt, "You did it because of Emme, right?"

I raised my brow, "What? Hell no, are you mental?"

He just played with his jaw, "Would be logical."

I shut my eyes, opening slowly, "I'm not jealous of her, seriously, and me sleeping with Frank was an accident."

He shrugged, "Alright."

I furrowed my brows, "You don't believe me, do you?" he didn't respond, just shrugged again, "Fine, I'm gonna go, then." I began to walk back to the door, but Tyler pulled me back.

"Sunny, wait, I didn't mean--"

I cut him off, "Just...whatever, okay? I'm just gonna go home."

"Don't be mad, please," his hand hung loosely on my arm.

"I'm not mad, just frustrated."

He looked at my face, confused, trying to read my expressionless eyes, "Stay?"

I shook my head, "No, I have to think some things through. I just came over to distract myself, but now I have to sort it all out."

He pulled me back to him, "Are you okay?"

"I don't know."

"I want you to stay for a minute, you can even smoke," I shrugged, giving in. At that moment, I didn't care anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, Sunny realized what she did. I rewrote this one, because I needed a surprise, or something different, I guess, happen. I originally had them all lovey dovey, but forget that! It was too typical! I am too weird to be typical.
And...I have somewhat of a new story. It's old, I wrote it when I was really getting into My Chemical Romance, and when I was obsessed with Chuck Palahniuk, I think you guys would like it. I cuss a lot in it, so if you hate my cursing, then I guess it isn't for you. It's called Diary I hate adversiting my own stories, but I really love that one, and it took me forever to find it. I'm just posting it now, because I'm rereading Diary by Palahniuk. I'm not begging for you all to read it, I'm only going to update it once a week, it's a really short one. Thanks if you do read it, if you don't I still love ya :)