‹ Prequel: All I Wanted

Paint It Black

Smoke & Mirrors

Frank's POV
Sunny was completely mine. She stared at me, lust in her eyes as she laid in mom's guest bed, begging for us to slip under the comforter. She tugged at her lip, making the motion as adorable as others made it look stupid. Her deep brown eyes danced across my nude chest, pleading for me.

"Frankie, they're coming back at 6!" she groaned.

It was 4:30.

"I'm coming," I chuckled, kneeling on the bed.

She growled softly, leaning forward, pressing her lips to mine. I shut my eyes, along with her's, and we fell back against the hard bed. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and her tongue tangled with mine. I brought my hands to the back of her thighs, squeezing and touching. 

She pulled away from me, "Fuck me, please," her lips found my earlobe, and bit, "please, Frankie."

I chuckled, "I will, baby."

I leaned over her bed, getting the condoms she instructed to get. I opened the bottom drawer, grabbed the unopened packaged and fiddled with it until I got a small, silver package. She bit her lip, again, making me grow harder.

"Hurry up, slow poke." she giggled at me.

I nodded, tore the package open, and watched her pull my boxers down. She continued to giggle as I stood erect at her stomach. I quickly slipped it on, and kissed her again. I could feel her take her panties off and unhook her bra. She was moving at the speed of light; Sunny wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing her own up, and I entered slowly.

She let out a soft moan, as did I, biting her neck. Her back arched as I pulled back, her eyes shut, and her breath shaky. I worked my hips, entering her again, and her pretty mouth let out a throaty groan. 

"Frankie, harder," she called quietly.

I bit down on her collar bone, licking across her chest, and placing a kiss on her throat. I began to stroke harder. I groaned at her neck, she craned it and I bit down again. Every nerve was electrified, her fingers rolling up my back, her nails sinking in, scratching. 

I squeezed my eyes shut, working my hips, and moaning. Sunny's voice was soft in my ear, repeating my name, and her legs squeezed tighter around my waist. No girl compares to Sunny.

Her fingernails sunk deeper into my skin, speeding up my pace. Her moans and cries got louder until she tilted her head back and cried out my name; "Frankie!"

"Sunny...fuck," I cursed into her jaw. My lips left hot kisses and worked up to her chin. Her hand dropped down to the side of the bed, gripping the sheet, I turned my head and brought my lips to her's. She breathed deeply, and I felt my orgasm build tight in my lower half. I bit her lip, gently, and released. She pulled from me, moaning loudly and dug her nails deep into my shoulder, scratching across.

"Ooh," she called kissing me again. Sunny repeatedly kissed my stubbled jaw, "Baby." 
-

Saying goodbye to Sunny was the last thing I wanted to do, but I had to. She had the cutest little smile, and her tiny, clumsy body was littered with those clothes I dislike. No matter how much I hated the style, Sunny wore it best.

"Remember what I said, okay?" She pecked my lips as I stood outside her mom's home.

"Yes, I swear," I crossed my heart, figuratively.

"Call me whenever," her cheeks turned up a little, "I promise I'll answer."

I pulled her hand and brought her into a hug. She placed her head on my shoulder, "I love you," I told her, kissing her temple, "and I don't care if your mom doesn't like it, or if Mikey gets pissed off."

She looked up at me, "When do we tell them?"

I frowned, "Do we have to? Can't we just let them figure it out?"

Before she could answer, a car pulled up into the drive way. Sunny let out a soft sigh, "They're back."

Sunny's mom and I would not get along, no matter how much I laid my "charm" on her. She didn't like me, and I'm sure she wished I was Tyler, at that moment.

"Sunny," her mom stepped out of the passenger side of a black SUV, "Frank."

Sunny turned from me, and I waved. Her mom and her stepdad walked over to us. Her stepdad placed an arm around her mom.

"What's all this?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Uh...Frank and I," Sunny looked to me, then back at her mom, "we...made up."

Her mom nodded, but she didn't seem pleased, "And?" she inquired.

"We decided to give it another go," Sunny said boldly.

Her mom looked to me, then at her husband. She tweaked her lips, "Can I speak to you alone, Frank?"

Sunny looked at me again, squeezing my hand gently, reassuringly, "Sure."

Sunny and her stepdad stepped away, towards the SUV, and Sunny's mom nudged her head to walk towards the front of my rental car. I looked over, noticing the sky was becoming darker, and the sky had a pink tint to it. 

"Same old song and dance?" her mom asked, breaking my thoughts on the sky.

"Excuse me?" 

She gave me a hard look, "You have my daughter tied in this ridiculous knot, Frank, I hope you know."

I sighed, "Look, we make each other--"

She cut me off, "No, you make her happy, but sooner or later you're going to hurt her again."

I shook my head, "It isn't like that anymore. I promised her I won't do anything stupid."

"You better not, because if she gets hurt again, I will keep you so far from her."

I furrowed my brows, "I won't."

"She's been through so much and was making so much progress. I want what's best for her, what'll make her better, make her happy."

"I want that, too."

"Good," she sighed, "I swear Frank if you--"

I cut her off, "I'm not going to do anything."

Her mom gave me an annoyed look and walked back over to Sunny. I watched them speak back and forth, quickly, then she walked over. Sunny gave me a tight smile and hugged me.

"She didn't bite you, did she?"

I chuckled, "She didn't break the skin."
-

Sunny texted me as soon as she landed in Chicago, which was at 3 am. Mikey and I had stayed up and watched a few movies. He gave me a weird look as I smiled at the text.

"Who's that?" he asked, changing the channel.

I pondered the thought of telling him. I shrugged, letting it out like how Sunny's parents found out, "Sunny."

He cocked a brow, "What'd she do? Tell you to F.O.D.?" he chuckled.

"No, she just landed in Chicago."

He raised his brow again, "Why'd she text you?"

"She and I are working things out."

Mikey sat up from his position lying on my bed, "You can't be serious."

I nodded, "Yeah, man, we talked it out."

He exasperated, "You fucked her again, didn't you?" 

"It's my fucking business," I chuckled.

"Dude, don't fuck this up," he warned, "you know how much I love that kid, man. She doesn't deserved to be treated like shit."

I nodded, hearing the same story, "I know, and I'm going to do everything in my power to keep this thing going."

"You fuck it up, and I'll fuck you up," Mikey warned.

I chewed at my lip, chuckling, "Ok, Mikes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok...so I lied, there will be more Frank POVs, just because it helps me write in a different perspective. And, am I making Mikey too mean to Frank? I'm just trying to fill in some interesting things, and I'm out of ideas on what to do next...and the comments do help ;)
And the chapter title is based off a song by the Audition, I hate doing that to you guys, y'know putting songs as chapter titles, but that song fit so perfectly with this chapter.