‹ Prequel: All I Wanted

Paint It Black

No ***ing Way

Frank's POV

I anxiously awaited for Sunny to call me with news. I was becoming more nervous as the time ticked by. I was antsy and bouncing my leg like a ball.

"Why are you so anxious?" Gerard asked. We both had went to get coffee before we went into the studio. We were stuck in the LA traffic.

"I'm waiting for Sunny to call," I told him.

Gerard smiled, "Aw!" he pinched my cheek, "Fucking love birds again, aye?"

I nodded, "Yeah, but she went to the doctor today, too."

He gave me a worried look, "Is she okay? What happened?"

I sighed, "She's sick, and I told her to go to the doctor...she might be pregnant."

Gerard's eyes almost bugged out his head, "No fucking way! That's fucking awesome! Congrats!"

I shook my head, stopping his celebration, "She's worried, Gerard, she's scared."

I furrowed his brows, "Why? Is it not yours or something?"

"If she is, it's mine," I nodded, "she's afraid she might lose it like last time."

Gerard still had that confused look, "Last time? When was she pregnant before?"

I tweaked my lips, and began to tell him what Sunny had told me. I wasn't sure if I wasn't suppose to tell him, but I gave him the short end of what Sunny told me. He gave me a sorrowful look after.

"Man...that's sad. Poor Sunny," the traffic began to move, "I hate to push, but what will you do if she is?"

I shrugged, "I hope you guys don't mind, but I'd want to go see her right away."

Gerard smiled, "Of course man, whatever you need!"

I smiled back, "Thanks, Gee."
-

Sunny didn't call until late in the afternoon, and by then, the coffee had taken me on a roller coaster. I hurried out the studio and went down the hall, to the private lounge area, and answered the phone.

"Sunny," I started breathlessly, "What happened?"

She sighed softly, "I'm...I'm pregnant, Frank."

I leaned against the wall, fighting an urge to laugh and smile, "Really?"

"Yeah, he said I'm about 5 to 6 weeks. He wants me to be taken care of by my mom."

"Are you not going on tour with your friends?"

"No, he said traveling is out of the question...and that I must stay stress free."

I nodded to myself, "I'm coming to see you."

"What?" she asked confused, "You can't just come here, your guys' album--"

I cut her off, "It's cool with them, I'm coming."

She chuckled, "There's no stopping you, is there?"

"Nope, and you're stuck with me." I smiled happily.

"I can't wait to see you...then," she gave a soft laugh.

"I'll be there as soon as I can."

I hung up with Sunny and went back into the studio. Gerard looked up at me, smiling, and Mikey and Ray gave me a weird look.

"So?" Gerard asked, bouncing a little.

I chuckled happily, looking down, "Uh...yeah...Sunny's pregnant."

Ray's eyes shot up in surprise, Gerard let out a little yelp of happiness and Mikey furrowed his brows at me. These three reactions threw me through a loop for a second, but I quickly brushed them off.

"Congratulations," Ray told me, "but, when?"

I looked at Mikey, then back at Ray, "Around the second week she was here."

"Yay!" Gerard exclaimed, "We get another baby."

I rolled my eyes and looked at Mikey again. He wasn't happy at all, the least bit. He looked like he wanted to rip my head off.
-

After out session was over, I called Sunny, in hopes of talking to her friend, Butcher. I wanted to make things cool and straight between us, so no hard feelings erupt when I go see her.

Her phone rang for a little while, then click, and a male voice answered, "Um, Sunny's asleep right now, Frank." it was Butcher; we had talked before, but only seconds.

"It's okay, I actually wanted to talk to you."

He hummed, "For what?"

I rubbed my neck, leaning on my hotel bed, "I just wanted to say that I hope there isn't any hard feelings between us...because of my past with Sunny."

He sighed, "I'm okay with it, as long as Sunny is in good hands, as long as you treat her well."

"I am, I plan on coming to see her soon."

"That's great, she could use the whole support thing, since I'm leaving at the end of the month."

"So, you and me, we're good?"

"Yeah, just...take care of her. She like a little china doll; you have to handle her with care."

I looked down at my feet, "Yeah, I know."

He sighed again, "I hate to gang up on you, I'm sure Sunny's mom already beat me to the punch."

I exasperated, "Oh yeah!"

"Well, you're fine by me, as long as Sunny's happy."

I felt a huge relief and smiled, "Thanks, man."

"No problem."
♠ ♠ ♠
My tickets to see MCR in Seattle, at the Showbox came today; took 4 f-in weeks! I'm fucking excited!
Thought I would share that with you all :)
And, I believe I'm getting a handle on this story
Thanks for the comments!