‹ Prequel: All I Wanted

Paint It Black

Endless Possibilities

Sunny's POV

I do a lot of sleeping/laying in my bed lately. I try to move around to keep away bed sores, but whenever I did move, I'd end up vomiting. Butcher made me stay in my bed, feeding me and letting me go for 30 minute walks.

He was treating me like a freaking dog!

I laid on my back, soothing my stomach and staring at the ceiling. My mind was drifting, since I was being weaned off the depression medication, and I was shifting about a lot of things. I still hadn't had a proper dream yet.

I started to think of my baby, and how he or she would look like. Whose ears they would have. The eyes, hopefully will be inherited from Frank, and the tender soft skin. The chubby little fingers, the curled toes and the endless possibilities of things they would accomplish. I thought about what our child would do, career wise. Would they be a musician like Frank, or paint or be a photographer like me? Or would they pick a whole other occupation?

I was mesmerized by tiny toes and chubby bellies, I didn't feel a body sink into my bed with me. I felt warm hands take hold of my hips, and I smiled.

I looked over at the body beside me, and saw Frank. My heart nearly melted at his beautiful eyes staring at me; "Frankie," I murmured softly.

"Yeah, it's me," he smiled at me, making the hard muscle, in my chest, pump.

I rolled on my side and wrapped my arms around his middle, bringing my arms up to cradle his back. I took in his deep scent of nicotine, and rested my head on his chest.

"How did you get here so fast?" I asked, snuggling my head in the crook of his neck.

"Magic carpet," he chuckled softly.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him closer. His arms held onto me tighter, his lips pressed a soft kiss on my forehead, and squeezed me tighter. I closed my eyes and drifted into a sound sleep.
-

When I woke up, Frank was still beside me, his cheek pressed against my pillow, his eyes closed and his mouth ajar. I placed a soft kiss on his chin, causing him to stir. His eyes fluttered open, and he smiled.

"How are you?" he asked.

"I haven't been sick since you showed up."

He kissed my jaw, "That's good. How long do you want me to stay?"

I dreaded the thought of him leaving, "As long as you can," I told him truthfully.

He sighed, "I have to leave by mid-September, but I will be back."

"It's okay, my mom is coming anyway, so I won't be alone."

He kissed my forehead, "I hate leaving you."

"Tell me about it," I chuckled.

"Have you thought about after the baby is born?"

I raised my brow, "What do you mean?"

"How long do you plan on living here?" he seemed curious.

"I don't know, I never really thought about it..." I bit at my lip, "would you want us to live in Jersey?"

A grew a wide smile, "Yeah!" I giggled at his excitement, it caused him to calm, "I mean, if you wanted."

I nodded, "I'll miss everyone, but we can visit, and it's not like we'll move there right away."

"I'll be on the road, too," he seemed reluctant to say those words, "but the time will fly by."

I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck, and kissed there, "Can things get anymore complicated?"

Frank gave a soft laugh, "Things are going to get hectic," he started, "wait until I tell my parents."

"You haven't told them?"

"No, I didn't know if you wanted me to or not."

"You can, even if I'm only a few weeks along."

"Speaking of which," Frank pulled from me, "can I see it?"

I raised my brow, "See what?"

He laid me on my back, "Your stomach."

I giggled, "There's nothing there but my tattoos."

He smirked at me, "Just let me see it."

I rolled my eyes and pulled up my tank top, revealing my belly. It wasn't poking out, still weird and pudgy, though. Frank put his hand on it, pressing and rolling his fingers around it. He smiled up at me, kissing my jaw, "Our baby is in there," he said happily.

"I know," I giggled again.

"I wonder if they can hear me," he wondered aloud.

"I don't think so, they are the size of a kidney bean right now."

"They're bigger than that," he pressed his fingers under my belly button, "Only 30 more weeks."
-

Frank and I spent the better part of  the last couple of weeks going out. He took me on dates, as he said. I had told him that we were way past the dating phase, but he still took me to movies, dinner, and held my hand. It was the best feeling in the world.

The guys, Sisky, Butcher and Jack, all got along with Frank. Granted, they weren't the tightest of friends, they got along, and I was grateful for that. They took their turns picking on me, and making jokes. It was pretty fun living with all of them.

The week before the guys would leave, my mom showed up. She and Frank waved to each other, but never exchanged words. It wasn't awkward or tense, rather like two strangers on a bus or something. 

On the last day, I hugged Butcher tight, "Email me, okay?" I pulled away, "I want photos and updates."

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, okay," he pecked my forehead, "Don't forget to go to your appointments and take your vitamins."

"I will," I slugged him, "when are you gonna stop acting like my dad."

He grinned at me, "When you grow up," he patted my head, "I'll see you, Sunny."

"Bye, Butcher."

I closed the front door behind him, and jogged back upstairs. Mom was asleep in Jack's room; he had a spare bed, and was much cleaner than Butchers. I assumed she was asleep, because she wasn't cooking breakfast for me.

I opened my bedroom door, seeing Frank spread out on my bed, hugging my pillow, his face buried in it and snoring softly. I bit my lip and crawled back in bed with him. I moved the pillow, and his eyes opened, shining lazily at me.

"Good morning," I smiled at him.

"You brushed your teeth already?" he asked with a tired smile.

"I had to say bye to everyone," I told him, "now I wanna sleep."

He chuckled and put his arms around my waist. He pulled me close to him, snuggling his face into the crook of my neck.

"I love you," he mumbled.

I closed my eyes, biting my lip, "I love you, too, Frankie."

He looked up from my neck and smiled widely, "I love when you call me Frankie."

I kissed his forehead, "I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
They're in love and I love it!
Love
Love
Love
:)

(comments are loved too ;D)