‹ Prequel: All I Wanted

Paint It Black

Wondering

Frank's POV

After fooling around with Sunny all morning, her mom called us down for breakfast. As much as we had been ignoring one another, she and I had a quiet understanding that I was here for Sunny. She had come to me and said she was happy I was sticking by Sunny's side.

Sunny had said that her mom wasn't mad, nor disappointed, she was quite happy. It was all a surprise to me.

Throughout breakfast, we all made small talk. As much talk as we could muster. When it was all over, Sunny suggested we go for a walk; she wanted to stretch her bones and get out of the house.

We had both showered, dressed, and headed out the door. I laced my hand with her's and pulled her close to my side. Her bare arm against mine sent a wave of chills over me. I got the urge to ask Sunny something, that I'm sure, she would say no to, but it was bubbling up quick.

"Do you want to get married?" I blurted quickly.

She looked up at me, a slight smile on her face, "What? Married?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

She looked down, her cheeks growing a soft red color, "I would...some day."

This answer didn't satisfy me, nothing ever did; "What about today?"

"What? What's gotten into you, Frankie?"

I shrugged, "I dunno, but...I wanna get married."

She slowed her pace, "Marriage is...a huge step."

"Why not? We're having a kid."

She practically stopped, "Not yet, Frank. I want to take things slow...even with the baby coming, I want to make sure this will last."

Sunny looked upset, and the last thing I wanted to do was stress her out and upset her. I nodded, making her believe I understood, and that I wasn't eager, "Okay. We'll wait."

She smiled, pecking my cheek, "Thanks, Frankie."
-

I watched Sunny talking on the phone with Butcher, then with Jack, and then with a few other people. I was happy that she was so sociable, but I was a bit envious at the fact they knew her better than I did. They had history, a much better and thicker one than we had, they were her best friends. I can't say that I knew everything about her, I'm her boyfriend and the father of her child, but I felt like I didn't know her.

When she finally got off the phone, she sat on couch beside me, resting her head on my chest. I smiled, breathing in her scent; it smelled like cookies or cupcakes.

"What are you wearing?" I asked her, "Your perfume?"

"It's a lotion, my mom bought for me last Christmas," she smelled the inside of her shirt, "I don't know what brand it is."

"You smell like a bakery," she chuckled.

"Thanks...I think."

"I like it," she snuggled closer.

We were both silent as the TV played a network version of The Crow; Sunny had said she really liked this movie. It's not like I was a fan, it was hard to watch with her beside me, she looked so cute and adorable. 

I ran my hand up her back, as we were covered with a throw blanket. We were alone, her mom had went to bed, and continued to watch the movie in silence. I ran my hand up the back of her shirt, feeling her warm skin ripple, and she looked up at me.

"Your hand is cold," she told me, and turned back to the TV.

"Sorry," I murmured, pulling my hand away, but she stopped me.

"Don't," she looked back at me, "I like it."

I placed a kiss on her forehead, and we turned to the TV. I couldn't stop my mind from wondering onto Sunny; her hand was placed on my lap, her head still in my chest, and her breathing was going in a rhythm. I couldn't help but have my blood rush and my heart race.

"Your heart is beating funny," she looked back up, "are you okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah...it's just you." she made a face, "You make my heart beat weird."

"Why?" she looked confused.

I exasperated, "I fucking love you, that's why."

She shook her head, "I thought you'd be past feeling weird."

I kissed her lips quickly, "I don't think so."

She bit her lip, the way I liked it, and reluctantly smiled, "I love you, Frankie."

"I love you, too."

Later that night, after we finished the movie, we went upstairs to her room. She pulled off her jeans and t-shirt, and put on a black oversized t-shirt. I kicked off my own jeans and climbed into bed with her. She pulled the covers of us, and put her arms around me again.

"I like this," she murmured in the dark, "I want life to be like this all the time."

I kissed her temple, "It will, just wait."

"You're gonna be gone a lot, after the album comes out, huh?"

I swallowed at the thought, closing my eyes, "Yeah...I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's your life, you can't do anything about it."

"I'm going to spend as much time as I can with you and the baby as I can."

She pulled herself closer to me, sighing softly, "I wasted so much time...I wish I--"

I cut her off, "Don't worry about it, it's in the past."

She hummed softly, and I put my arms around her waist, kissing her forehead. I listened to her breathing grow shallow and soften as she fell asleep. 
-

I woke up to shifting on my hips, soft music playing and a soft giggle. I opened my eyes, fluttering at the dim light entering the room. I felt a light weight on my hips; I looked up and saw Sunny straddling me.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

I shrugged, "I woke up wanting you so bad," she blushed, "then I wanted to hear some music."

I chuckled back at her, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, "What's playing?"

"My favorite playlist," I could hear Bright Eyes, "Paint It Black is coming on next."

Sure enough the strings to the Rolling Stones' song came on. Sunny hummed along, pulling my shirt over my head, I just stared at her. She tossed my shirt, then pulled my boxers down; I couldn't believe what she was doing, and I didn't want her to stop.

"What are you doing?" I asked, propping up on my elbows.

"I already told you," she giggled softly.

"You're gonna molest me?"

She gave me an innocent glance, "No."

"What about your mom? What if she comes up here?"

"She went to the west side of town to the grocery store. She'll be gone for at least an hour."

I watched her hover over me, her t-shirt hiding her nude body from me. She held 'me' and guided it inside of her; she and I let out soft moans.  Sunny bit her lip, placed her hands on my chest and tilted her head back. I shut my eyes and felt her grind her hips back and forth.

I squeezed my eyes shut, moaning with her. I swallowed harder, wondering what all this was.

"What's gotten into you?" I opened my eyes, watching her rock slowly and moan quietly.

"Shh...Cemetery Drive is coming on."

Sure enough, our song came on, and I shut my eyes again. I placed my hands on her hips and rocked slowly with her. I squeezed her hip bones tightly, feeling my toes curl, and my blood rush.

I loosen my grip when I heard her hiss, and let my hands roam up her shirt. I opened my eyes and watched her lean down towards me, her hair hung between us, almost like a curtain, and her lips met mine. She slid her tongue along my bottom lip and I let her take control.
♠ ♠ ♠
Impulsive Frank + a dirty Sunny = Love
:)
I actually had a lotion that made me smell like fresh baked cookies and sweets and I can't remember where I bought it. It was so long ago, I miss it!
And, I'm sure you could guess by the ending that I ran out of ideas. Sex scenes in my stories usually means I couldn't think of anything. It wasn't a major one, that's why I didn't put the star.