‹ Prequel: All I Wanted

Paint It Black

Hell

Frank's POV

The rumor spread like wild fire between our friends, and I honestly didn't know what to believe. The logical answer would be to believe Sunny, but she lied to me when she said she didn't remember when she slept with Tyler. Who knows if she's lying about anything else.

This whole thing was wrecking my brain and stressing me out. I couldn't concentrate on the music, I couldn't bring myself to call Sunny, and it fucking hurt.

What if this baby wasn't mine? Would I be able to be around Sunny anymore? Would I still love her?

But, it's more than likely that this baby is mine, and that makes me more than happy. It scares me that there is a possibility.

"Don't believe that shit,"Gerard told me, "he's just bitter."

I looked at him, "I can't help but to believe it, Gee."

"Why? Has she ever given you a reason not to believe her?"

"She was hesitant about telling me they had slept together," I told him, "and I don't know what to believe."

He put a hand on my shoulder, "She loves you. She wouldn't blatantly lie to you. She doesn't even like that guy."

I pressed my lips, thinking the worst, "What if..." I couldn't bring myself to say it. I didn't want to believe this, "she's using me?"

Gerard furrowed his brows, "No way, she wouldn't use you! If she wanted to use you, she would've done it a long time ago."

I coursed my messy hair, "I going crazy, man."

"Talk to her, Frank," he advised softly, "After the video is finished, go see her. Your guys' birthdays are coming up."

"It's going to be hard to talk to her with all these weird things going on in my head."

"Just talk to her."
-

I was alone in my hotel room, rolling my phone in my palm, wondering what to sat to Sunny. I felt horrible for ignoring her calls, and thinking all this terrible shit about her, but I couldn't help it.

I gripped my phone, and dialed her number. I was going to ask her to tell me everything. The ugly parts too, everything.

"Frank?" her voice was tired, but alert.

"Yeah, Sun, it's me."

"Are you still upset with me?"

I sighed, "No...I'm just confused and I want to know the truth."

"I already told you the truth," she mumbled.

"When was the last time you slept with him?"

She was silent, but then sighed again, "After I slept with you for the first time. We used a condom, I know for sure."

"How do you know it didn't break?"

"He would have told me...we had something happen like it before, but nothing happened."

I furrowed my brows, growing angry, but I swallowed it, "Did you talk to him?"

"No. I don't want to talk to him."

Something in me was getting to me. I was becoming angry, upset that I couldn't control this. I rubbed my neck, sighing heavily; "I don't think I can see you until we get a DNA test."

"What? Are you serious?" she sounded angry.

I sighed, feeling my stomach twist, "Yes...I'm sorry Sunny, but it fucking kills seeing you and knowing that there could be a possibility." She was breathing heavily, almost as if she was hyperventilating, "Calm down, Sunny, please."

"I can't believe either of you...I'm so sick of this," Sunny sucked in some air, I knew she was sobbing, "don't come around me anymore."

"Sunny, I don't want to leave you, I just want to--"

"Fuck you, Frank! I can't believe that you would believe him over me!"

"I don't believe him! I want to make sure that the baby is mine!"

"It is yours, you fucking idiot!" she sobbed louder, "And if you don't want to understand that, without a DNA test, then you can go fuck yourself!" Click. She hung up on me.
-

I really fucked things up between Sunny and I. I shouldn't have said what I had, but it was eating at me. I want to get rid of all this mess in my head.

I stayed in my room for a while, trying to figure things out. All this conflict was tearing me apart.

I was lying on my bed when there was a hardy knock on my door. I looked up at it, and I heard a loud, muffled voice calling my name.

"Open the door!" there were a few more poundings.

I got off my bed and went to the door, opening it. Mikey was standing there, his jaw clenched along with his fist.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"I told you not to fuck with Sunny, didn't I?" he pushed me.

I stumbled back, but regained my stance, "What'd she tell you?"

"Nothing! She won't answer our calls!" he glared at me, "She called Meghan crying about something you said, and said she was going away for a while, and not to freak out! What did you do?"

I sighed, "I just told her I wanted a DNA test."

"You of all people are believing that bullshit her ex is spreading? It's all lies, I'd expect you to be by her side!"

"You don't understand Mikey."

"I don't understand you! You shouldn't be giving her shit, especially since she's pregnant, and you supposedly love her."

"I do love her--"

He cut me off, "If you did, you'd be comforting her, instead of being a dick!" he turned around and left the room.

I slammed the door shut and stood there for a moment.

What the hell am I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
I started another story, but I'm not gonna link here, because I don't know if you all like Pete Wentz or not. I wrote another story because school is just going by slow and is practically almost over; and my Spring Break started today!
Anyway, I hope you guys liked this update, it's a little downer, sorry. Any comments? I don't like to beg, but come on...I love you! :D