‹ Prequel: All I Wanted

Paint It Black

Bedroom Talk

The following day, Meghan picked me up, because Butcher was setting up the house for tonight. I hated the idea of throwing a bash for me; I was only turning 21, and I wouldn't be able to get loaded with my friends.

Meg drove me around Chicago, killing time, and pigging out on fast food. I sure Butcher would have killed me if he knew that I was gobbling down chili-cheese fries and mustard smothered corn dogs.

"What do you want for your birthday? I hadn't thought of anything," Meg asked; we had stopped at her hotel, sucking down Dr. Peppers.

"I'm good with the gifts," I told her.

"Come on, let me get you something!" she groaned.

"Get me a gift card to Barnes and Noble or somethin', I like to read."

"Reading sucks, you need something fun!"

I rolled my eyes, "Get me a movie then."

She squealed, "What about one of the Beatles movies?"

I nodded, "Go for it."

Meg did a little dance in her seat, "Sweet! I got the perfect idea! But...you can't go with me to get it."

"Meg, come on, it's the day after my birthday, does it matter?"

She nodded quickly, "Yes! So, I'm gonna leave you with Frankie."

I raised my brow, "Dude, if you wanted me to see Frank, that's all you had to say."

She grinned, "Good, cause Mikey and I are going to get your gift, and you two will be all alone."

I gave a reluctant smile, followed by a sigh, "Fine."
-

I stood in front of Frank's hotel suite's door, shifting a little. Meg was beside me, texting her boss, and then nudged me quickly. I looked at her, frowning, but she didn't see it, her eyes were glued to her text-conversation.

I scratched the side of my head and knocked quickly. Meg looked up, giving me a fat grin, and looked back at her phone. The door opened, there stood Mikey, who smiled when he saw me.

"Sunny," he said softly, leaning in and hugging me, "happy belated b-day," he said sheepishly.

I let go of him, and nudged him softly, "Mike, you know me better than anyone, I don't like celebrating my birthday, remember?"

He nodded, "Yeah, but I always feel obligated because I love you so much."

I shook my head, "Gosh, I cannot wait for this day to be over."

Mikey stepped back into the suite and let us through. The suite looked like my living room at home, only much bigger. There was a massive flat screen on the left side of the wall, a white fabric couch, and a coffee table with fruit in a basket on it. I looked around, eying everything, it was quite a sight.

"Get comfy," Meg slapped my shoulder, "you're gonna be here a while."

"Yeah, sure," I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, "Where's Frank?" I asked Mikey.

He looked over at me, from the dining table near the full view window, "He just got in the shower."

I sat on the couch, and kicked my dirty shoes off, and put my feet on the coffee table. I left my hoodie on, but unzipped it, and put my hand on my stomach.

"We'll be back, Sunny," Meg blew a kiss at me as Mikey walked over to her.

"Tootles," I waved my fingers at her.

I watched them walk out the suite and turned my attention to the stereo system. I smiled when I saw someone left their CDs out, so I got up, shuffling across the hard carpet, and to the stereo. I grabbed the cases and flipped through them; I groaned, seeing nothing but Black Flag, Bouncing Souls, and Misfits albums.

"Figures," I put the CDs back and checked around for anything else. I smiled happily when I found Green Day's Dookie. I hurriedly and put in the stereo and turned it up loud; I bobbed my head to Burnout and danced around for a bit.

Once Longview came on, Frank came out from behind one of the two panel doors next to the stereo system. I stopped dancing and waved at him; he was only dressed in a white towel, it was draped across his waist.

"What are you doing?" he asked, shaking his hair, sending little droplets flying.

I grimaced at him, "Dancing." I murmured as if it weren't obvious enough. I turned from him and began to sing the second verse with Billie Joe, all while doing a little dance. I could feel Frank watch me, I knew he had a little smirk, it was obvious.

"What You Will, can you stop dancing now?" he chuckled.

"'Bite my lip and close my eyes/take me away to paradise'," I sang happily.

The song ended, and then Frank coughed, "Sunny--" 

I cut him off, "Shut up, this ones my favorite!" I hushed him as Welcome to Paradise began to play. 

I heard Frank come up behind me, wrap his arm around my waist and pull me from the stereo. The song was almost over, and he turned it down, and pull his left arm around me tightly. I scoffed as he pulled me toward the door he had come from, and shut it. It looked as if he was holding me hostage, all while holding his towel up, and shaking his wet hair from his face.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled me towards the bed.

"I never got you back for all those times you held me down and fondled me," he smirked, and let me go, "On the bed," he ordered.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "No way."

He frowned, "Do it," he pointed to the bed, "and I want you fucking naked." a playful smirk danced back onto his mug.

"No," I smirked back.

"You want me to rip your clothes off?" he raised his brow.

"Being a little dominate, are we?"

He nodded, "I love when you fucking dance," he growled sexually at me, "get naked."

"Make me," I stuck my tongue out at him.

This little gesture made Frank walk over to me with a devilish smirk. His hands pulled at my waist, pulling me closer to him, and his lips collided with mine. I giggled, closing my eyes and let him invade my mouth. He led me to the edge of the bed, causing the back of my knees to hit the frame and stumble a bit. 

He pulled from me and grinned, "Are you gonna do what I say?" 

I shook my head, "You aren't my daddy," I scoffed again.

Frank continued to smile, and took hold of my waist again. He led me to the side of the bed and pushed me on the mattress. I rolled my eyes as I watched him as he danced his fingers on my hoodie and tug at the sleeves; I let him take it off and toss it behind him. His hands made their way back to my body, fingers pulling at the hem and lifting upwards, and all I could do was bite my lip and keep from giggling. 

"You really thought I was joking?" he asked leaning towards my face; his warm minty breath hit my lips.

"No. I just like seeing you squirm." I smiled childishly at him.

"You are so fucking dead," he licked his lips and kissed me again; he only pulled away to rid my shirt and toss it with my forgotten hoodie.

His fingers led down my side and toward my stomach, where his fingers skimmed across my small mound, he and I both smiled into the kiss. His fingers continued down to my jeans, and like magic they were unbutton and unzipped in seconds. His pulled them half way down, I kicked them off, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled away from me, and smirked when I whimpered from the loss of contact, "Sit up." he then ordered.

I sat up, pushing myself back on the bed,  unhookedmy black bra, and watched Frank take the towel off and shake his hair, causing more little droplets to land on my chest and neck. He climbed back on the bed, and on top of me; his hands instantly took hold of my matching black panties. His face buried into the crook of my neck and began to suck at the most tender spot; I gasped loudly, and he giggled.

"You're mine," he told me huskily, "you're all mine."

I couldn't respond, it felt like all my motor skills were shot, except my heavy breathing. The temperature was rising, it made Frank more aggressive, his fingers practically ripped my panties off. His right gripped my hip, his lips were pressed against my jaw, working their way towards my lips, and my stomach turned with lust and desire; I'm sure the butterflies that were harboring there didn't take too kindly of that. His hands slowly, slid down my thighs, and took hold of my knees, and spread them at his own hips. My hands went limp and instinctively wrapped around his neck again.

He looked me in the eyes, kissing my lips once and kept a tight glare on me. He looked down and entered me slowly, enticing soft moans from the both of us. Frank looked back up at me, he smiled, and inched in slowly, his face contorting into a hard pinch. I closed my eyes and took soft breaths, he began to pace slowly, and propped up on his elbows, with his face merely inches from mine. His hands cupped the sides of my face, and he worked a little harder. I wrapped my legs around his waist, tilting my head back, bucking my hips and arching my back, Frank started to kiss me again; soft, hungry, slow kisses and his tongue massaged with mine gently.

Every little move he made, made my nerves feel as if I hit an electric fence. They shook violently, and shot through my entire body like a race. My body temperature rose, my bump rubbed against his stomach, and my heart fluttered more. I couldn't contain all that was going on, it was like it was all too much. I couldn't believe it was happening, and how I felt. When he pulled away, all I could do was stare at him, his eyes shut and his lips pressed in a tight line.

"God, you feel so good," he murmured softly. My body jolted, my hips thrusted forward, and Frank began to stroke harder. 

My hips felt close to dislocating, our bodies pressed harder, soaking with sweat and moisture. I moaned, but I couldn't hear myself; I could hear Frank letting out little obscenities.

"I love you...fuck," he cursed again. He heard buried in my throat, biting and sucking every so often. All my focus and pleasure went in looking at him; it turned me on that he was getting off, "Sunny...I fucking love you."

I swallowed as my bottom half twisted, my head tilted back, and my toes curled. I squeezed my eyes shut, let out a throaty moan and felt higher than I had in the longest. I heard myself call out Frank's name and then squeeze my arms tightly around his neck. My fingers hang dug in, which surprised me, and I tighten my muscles around him.

"Baby, I'm close," was all he managed to say between groans and soft pants.

Frank bit down on my collar bone when he came, pulled out slowly, and limped beside me. I closed my legs, looking over at him, both of our eyes were glazed over, and smiled. He kissed my shoulder, his right hand landing on my bare belly, and rubbing gently; all I could do was look at him.

His beautiful hazel eyes stared into mine, and it felt like an eternity before we blinked. His hand continued to rub my belly, and I bit my lip again; I felt so many things shoot through my body; happiness, sadness, content, adrenaline, and a tiny bit of fear. All of this lead to one thing: I was crazily, madly, and overly in love with Frank 

I had said this before, numerous occasions, but it felt real this time. I love him. Love. Love. Love. I am in love. Crazily in love.
-

Frank was staying by my side, no matter who didn't like it. I was bringing him home with me, and that's all I cared about. I didn't care if Butcher didn't like it, if my mom didn't like it, I just didn't give a good fuck anymore. I only wanted him, and that was it.

Living in this sick, strange darkness was nothing without him. Call me crazy, cliche and nutty if you want, I know exactly what I needed; and it was Frank.

"What if he gets pissed?" Frank questioned as I brought him back to my house with me; everyone's cars were parked outside and you could hear music from the outside.

I pulled him toward me, "I don't care."

He glared down at me, unsure and a little weary. He tweaked his lips, holding onto my hand, "All right...fuck it." He smiled at me.

I pulled him inside the house with me. The first person to greet us was Carden. He eyed me, along with Frank, but eventually pulled me into a hug.

"How ya been?" he asked, releasing me.

"I'm good," I told him. I looked over at Frank, whom was still hesitantly beside me, "You've met Frank, right?"

The entire night went exactly like that. I showed Frank off, just a little, and wasn't ashamed to be with him. He had grown comfortable ad got into conversations with Sisky and Bill.

The house was filled with loud music, lots of food, cupcakes, ad my friends. Meghan and Mikey were there, Butcher kept an eye on me, but didn't say much, but hello and happy birthday.

When it was nearing Midnight, everyone began to leave. They hadn't sung happy birthday, but they all said it to me. I had gotten a few gifts, mostly for the baby, and lots of movies. 

I started to help clean up, but Butcher stopped me; "Sit down," he told me softly, "relax."

I nodded, and thanked him quietly. I went over to Meghan and Mikey, who were standing near Frank, in the living room entry, and talking softly. I smiled at them, Mikey smiled back, as did Meghan, and then hugged me quickly.

"We'll see you tomorrow, 'kay?" Meg smiled down at me.

"All right," I pulled from her and stood by Frank, who put his arm around my waist.

"Bye, Sunny," Mikey pecked my cheek, "See you Frank," he gave Frank a look before he and Meg headed out the door.

I looked at Frank and gave him a look. He just sighed softly, "It's...nothing," he mumbled.

We entered the living room, where Butcher was standing, putting my movies in a stack and leaving them on the coffee table. He looked up at us, tweaking his lips a bit.

"Is this it?" he asked us both, looking back and forth at us.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Is this the last time you guys are gonna do this?"

I scoffed softly, "Butcher, please, not right now."

Frank was tense as Butcher made his short way to us. He stood in front us, giving us another once over; "No more fights, no stress, and I mean it. I don't want anything bad to happen to your kid," he pointed at us, almost as if he were poking us in the chest.

"This is it, we promise," Frank spoke up.

Frank squeezed at my waist, his palm warming at my clothed hip, and fingers pressing there. He was definitely nervous about what Butcher would say. But, Butcher didn't say anything; he just sighed and walked toward the right, to his art room and closed the door.

I knew he was mad...at the least, disappointed.
-

The next day, I had woken up early, from the hunger that the kid craved. I moved from Frank's embrace and went out into the hall. Just as I was coming out, Butcher was coming out of the nursery.

"Good morning," I said nicely.

"G'morning," he grinned at me, "I have something to show you," he nudged his head towards the nursery.

"What?" I asked.

"It's finished. Everything," he gestures with his hands, "Completely."

I smiled, "Can I see?"

He nodded, "Belated birthday gift."

I watched him open the door too it and go in first. I followed behind, but he stopped me, "Close your eyes first."

I sighed and obliged, placing my palms against my eyes, "Okay."

He put his hand on my shoulder and led me in. My stomach tossed with excitement as he pulled me in. He stood behind me, placing his own hands over mine.

"One...two...three," he yipped and pulled his palms from mine, and then I removed mine, "Ta-da!" he laughed.

I looked around the newly painted room; it was a light mahogany color, with what looked like tree branches reaching out in the edges. On the front wall was the big moon he had promised, with a few stars scattered. The moon was crescent, and resting on a few clouds. I cupped my mouth to the sight and nearly started to cry.

"Butch," I started, the tears springing, "this is fucking awesome."

He chuckled, "I refurbished the wood on the crib and the dresser."

I looked around to them, they were furnished and looked brand-spankin'-new. I let the soft tears fall and jumped a little. I turned to him and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Thank you! This is amazing!"

He chuckled, petting the top of my head, "Anytime."

I let him go, and heard the door creek open. We looked towards the door and saw a tired Frank stand their. He raised his brow, "What's going on?"

I walked over to him and pulled him in, "Look! This is the baby's nursery." I told him.

He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked around. He smiled softly, "You did this?" he asked Butcher.

"Yeah," Butcher shrugged.

"This is amazing, man."

"Our kid is gonna love this place," I added happily.

Disappointed or not, Butcher is great to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long and sexual and some happiness.
And I'm nearing the end on writing this on my computer. The only thing that's keeping me from finishing it is whether or not Sunny should have a boy or girl. What do you guys think or suggest?
Can you tell I got bored during the middle?