God Made Friends So Everyone Wouldn't Kill Themselves

Chapter 10

"One night, and one more-" I tunred off my alarm clock and jumped out of bed. I took a quick shower and blow-dried my hair. I decided on my black jeans, a Clandestine tank and my purple hoodie. After I got dressed, I put on some mascara and eyeliner(something very rare), and grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.

While walking down the stairs, I realized that I really was doing all this for, yes, Trevor. Maybe, I thought, I had a crush on him. You know, like in all the TV shows and movies. But I wondered, was what I was feeling really Love? Maybe I was just tricking myself into thinking I loved him but I really was just happy that I had a friend. After stopping and thinking for a while, I convinced myself that I didn't love Trevor, I just liked him. Or atleast for now. Maybe if I got to know him better....

****** ****** ******

My mom let me walk to school. I was happy, because her car brought to me memories that I wasn't proud of. I walked down the sidewalk, but stopped when I came to the same park Trevor and I had been at a couple days ago. There was someone sitting on one of the swings, slowly pushing back and forth. He had a packpack on, and his hood was up so I couldn't see his face. I decided not to go see who it was, just incase. I kept on walking, but then I looked over at him again. I didn't see a large crack in the cement, and I started to trip. "Ahh!!" I yelled. I was on the groud, and I scraped my elbow. I looked over, and saw that the kid was off the swing and jogging toward me. He probably heard me yell, because he called, "Are you alright?"

"Ya, I'm fine." When I stood up I got a better look at him, and saw that it was Trevor!

"Oh, hey! Why aren't you going to school?" I exclaimed when he came over.

"Nothing. And besides, I am now." He smiled and started walking. I came up next to him and we walked silently all the way to school.

When I had to go to my locker, I asked, "What do you have 1st period?"

He looked at me and said, "Chemistry. You?"

"Algebra. Well, I guess I'll find you at lunch." I replied.

"Ya, sounds great. See ya." he half-waved his hand and walked away. I stood there for a while watching him go, but then some people started bumping into me and saying, "Hey! Get out of the way, retard!" so I went to my locker and got my books. It was a very boring couple of hours. And then the bell rang for lunch.