God Made Friends So Everyone Wouldn't Kill Themselves

Chapter 3

You might think I would feel bad about what I just did. But I didn't, I just got my books and went to 1st period.

When I was in 3rd period, The secretary's voice came up over the intercom. "Will Samantha Mayson please come to the office, ready to leave."

I hesitated, but then stood up with my books and left the classroom. I went to my locker, wondering why I had to leave. After I got all my books into my backpack, I started walking down the hall to the office. As I was lost in thought, I walked in front of the Boy's Bathroom. Right when I was in front of it, someone ran out, not seeing me. I was knocked to the ground, and everything fell out of my unzipped backpack.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't see you..." The boy said.

"It's ok." I replied, bending down to pick up my stuff. He bent down and started helping me. Soon the floor was clean, and my backpack was full. When I stood up, I got a better look at him. He was a couple inches taller than me, had long brown hair, and green eyes. As I looked closer, I saw how pretty his eyes were. But I took my gaze off of his face, and observed the rest of him. He was wearing a black hoodie(like me!), dark jeans, and navy blue Converse.

"Um, I have to go," I said awkwardly.

"Oh, so you're that Sam Mayson person they just called to the office?" He asked, but I think he already knew the answer.

"Ya, I am. And you are....?" I questioned.

"Trevor Knights," he smiled. "Well, I can see you have to go. See you around?"

"Maybe," I answered, smiling and turning around toward the office at the same time. "And maybe you won't." I thought to myself.