Status: I'll update pretty fast...if you want?

You Don't Have to Be Alone

Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen
Ashton's POV

"Die, you bitch! No, die already! FUCK! Aw, damn it!" Crowe swore, throwing the Xbox controller down. "This game is cheating!" Crowe snapped, glaring up at me.

I snorted. "That or you just fail at life. Guess what I'm betting on?" Crowe shot me an evil look, which I ignored, but didn't say anything. He may be my best friend, but he still knows better than to talk back to me.

I decided to mess with him a bit. "Dumb ass! I can't believe you lost to a nine-year-old. You should be ashamed of yourself," I told him, stretching out so that my shirt rose up to show my stomach.

Crowe frowned and stared at my stomach, completely forgeting that he was supposed to be arguing with me. He let out a low, confused whine, hoping I was doing what he thought I was.

"Aren't you going to say something? Or have you finally given up and realized that I'm always right?" I said.

Crowe handed me the controller, glaring. Apparently, he'd decided I just wanted to tease him as usual and he wasn't going to get anything out of it. "Here, if you're so much better than me..."

"I think I want to do something else," I said, emphasizing the do just to see what would happen. The result was mouthwatering.

Crowe's eyes went wide and he bit his lip, unsuccessfully holding back his moan. "Really? What do you want to do then?" Crowe said, doing his best attempt to be bashful. I wanted to tell him to cut the bullshit. I know he's slept with plenty of other people and so have I, so there's no use pretending to be shy. However, I've never had those big, doe eyes directed at me before and I was a little bit surprised as how powerful they were. Sure, it would be fun to tease him more, but I think I'm going to have to pass just this once. What else did you expect? He was practically batting his eyes at me.

"Get that ass over here," I groaned, pulling him into my lap by his belt buckle. In another second, his pants were down and only the thin fabric of hos boxers separated me from what I wanted. I paused to rub at the tent in his pants, earning a loud moan as he dug his nails into my back. I tugged his shirt over his head, exposing Crowe's tan, toned abs.

Crowe mewled, tugging at my shirt. "Please…" he groaned.

I laughed. No one else ever saw Crowe like this. He was always supposed to be the tough and unemotional best friend of the infamous Ashton Silver. You're not so tough, are you?" I teased, saying exactly what I'd been thinking.

Crowe glared, his teeth becoming pointed and his newly formed tail winding itself around my wrist. "Touch me," he whined, tail pulling my arm between his legs wriggling when I didn't move the hand on him.

Finally, taking pity on Crowe, I ripped his boxers off and flipping him, so he was lying face down on the couch. I unbuttoned my pants, ignoring the complaining whine from Crowe that I wasn't going to undress for him, and freeing myself and pressing against him. I leaned over him, fumbling for the lube I knew I would find in his pants pocket. I don't want to hurt him too much.

"Forget about it," Crowe murmured. I grinned. In no time, I was inside of him. Crowe let out soft whines at first, but they grew louder with every thrust. Soon, Crowe screaming and arching and moaning in pure ecstasy. I can't say I was faring any better. He has to be the best I've ever had. With one last cry, we came together.

I collapsed on top of Crowe, breathing heavily. I can't believe I wasted so much time not sleeping with Crowe. He's sexy even now, trying to get his breath back. I thought I'd think, well, that I'd think less of him, like I do with every other whore I've slept with...But- I'll never tell Crowe about this, but I dont' think of him as a whore. Don't get me wrong. I don't want to date him or any of that stupid romantic garbage. We're friends. We just happen to bang each other...a lot and...I don't really want to think about this anymore. It's all very confusing and I don't want things to change.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled out of Crowe. Even as throughly exhausted as I'd made him, Crowe still moaned when he felt me brush against him as I got up. I laughed and started taking off all my clothes.

Watching me appreciatively, Crowe asked, " Are you staying tonight?" As much as that was code for "I want this to happen at least three more times tonight", I could tell that wasn't the only thing he wanted. I just didn't want to know what it was.

"Aw, is poor kitty afraid to be alone?" I snorted, resorting to something I know would rile him up and make this emotional bullshit stop. Is Crowe going soft on me? I'd been worried about that for awhile now, but I hope it's not true.

Crowe snarled, his muscles tensing. He bared his teeth, but looked away. "Shut. Up."

"Why?"

"Because…you're pissing me off," Crowe snarled.

I lay down on the bed next to him and moved his face so that Crowe had no choice but to look me in the eye. "Just forget about it…okay?"

Crowe nodded, knowing this was the closest thing I'd ever come to an apology. I guess I'm the one getting soft. Unless… "Kitten."

Crowe swore.

I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think about this new development? Who knew that Ashton has feelings!