Status: I'll update pretty fast...if you want?

You Don't Have to Be Alone

Chapter Twenty-two

Chapter Twenty-two
Parker's POV

I have to admit that things have been better since Wednesday came back. It has been several months since Ainsley and I had moved here and things are getting better everyday. Ainsley had turned seventeen and I was about to turn sixteen. In less than a year, we can move. I've been planning everything for us to move. We're going to Ontario and I'm going to finish college and get a job. Ainsley's going to college to next year. He wants to be a teacher which I think will be perfect for him. I'm so excited about our future together and so glad that some of our friend will be going with us.

Shannon and Blaise can technically leave now, but Blaise would have to drag Shannon kicking and screaming out the door to leave us. They're going to be one of the couples to come with us, even though Blaise insists that we all annoy him beyond belief. We know he secretly loves us all though.

Jamie and Drew are coming too. They're leaving in a couple of months, as soon as school ends. Jamie's going to miss Ashton and Crowe, but he'd go anywhere Drew goes.

There's a lot to plan and that's what we are doing right now actually.

"Do you want to live in the city or the country?" Ainsley asked me.

"Close to the city so we can get to work, but in a safe neighborhood when we-if we…" I trailed off, blushing. Stupid stupid stupid! I can't believe I just said that…almost said that? Still, ugh! "When we what?" Ainsley asked, completely oblivious. "Um…have kids. Do you want kids?" I asked, studying my feet. After all, my feet are quite beautiful. It couldn't be that I'm embarrassed. Pssht.

Ainsley started laughing. "I'm not getting pregnant, Parker, and neither are you unless there's something you haven't told me. Have you not noticed the suspicious lack or birth control laying around?"

I giggled. Wouldn't you if you pictured Ainsley pregnant? "No. I know that, but we could adopt?"

"Sure," Ainsley agreed. "That's what we'll do. You'll be a great dad." Ainsley wrapped his arms around me.

"You too," I agreed, nipping Ainsley's ear, making him moan. I grinned, pushing Ainsley down on the couch and straddling him. Ainsley moaned, looking up at me, his eyes filled with lust and love. He pulled me down to kiss me deeply. It was my turn to moan. Ainsley slid the cold fingers of his hand up my shirt, making me giggle and moan at the same time. Our bodies felt so…right, together.

Slam!

Why?! People always have to ruin me and Ainsley's together time! "Get out," Ainsley groaned, not looking at the intruder.

"That isn't polite, Ainsley, and I believe it's proper etiquette to postpone all intimate activities until after I left." The voice made me and Ainsley freeze. We sprang away and lookedup guiltily at the king. "May I sit down?"

Ainsley nodded, woodenly.

"I have a few questions if you don't mind? You don't have to answer of course. How long have you been dating? Do your parents know, Ainsley? Any reason I haven't been told about this? Do you two have any plans for the future?"

I decided to answer since Ainsley seemed incapable of speaking. "Um, almost two years. His parents know. They didn't react well, which kind of answers your third question. We're going to move in together once Ainsley is old enough to leave."

Osiris nodded, looking deep in thought, like he was thinking through everything we'd said. "Unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me…the part about my daughter and my son in law. I will talk to them. You two don't need to worry about hiding your relationship anymore." Osiris stood up and hugged us both.

I just sat there in shocked surprised. Ainsley looked almost the same. "Why didn't you tell me you were so cool?"

"I figured Parker would have told you that," the King said, giving me a very severe look. I felt like I'd just messed everything up until I saw both Ainsley and the king crack up.

I glared at them both. "I wasn't planning on telling you that some old guy beat me up while I was looking for paint. That's just awkward and you should be ashamed of yourself for not protecting me," I told Ainsley, with a small smile.

Ainsley laughed and in that moment he was the most beautiful person in the world. I looked at Ainsley in utter happiness. I could see in his eyes that he felt the same. I know we'll be together forever. I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter, epilouge is next.