With a Little Bit of...Something

2

Frank lead me to the dark street, only dimmly lit by the tall street lights above. At least a block away I saw a large, black bus parked partly on the curb of the sidewalk and I gulped, pulling my hand from his and stopping in my tracks. He stopped walking, looking back at me, confused. I was walking with a stranger to a bus...

"What's wrong?" He asked, walking back over to me. I took a step back, rubbing my arm from the cool breeze. He stopped again, now knowing.

"Lilly," he said, softly. "I swore I wouldn't hurt you. Nothing bad is going to happen. Trust me, please?" I blinked and, after a minute, I nodded, walking past him and down the sidewalk. He caught up with me as we got closer and closer to the bus. When we got there, he knocked on the door. It opened not even a second later. We stpped in. I looked around. Four sets of eyes stared at me. I couldn't read their expression, but I'm sure they didn't want me here.

"I don't think they appriciate me being here, Frank..." I whispered so only he could hear.

"They're just a little shocked, is all." He comforted, smiling at the four other men.

"Everyone this is Lilly,." He motioned to me. "Lilly, these are the guys. Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Bob." He pointed at each of them. I waved once, looking down as they continued to stare.

"Where'd you find her?" The man named Ray said, looking at Frank.

"She was in the alley a block or so down. She was alone." Frank explained, patting my shoulder. Their stares got harder as they found out my story and I wanted to shrink into the carpet underneath me. Instead, I tried to hide behind Frank's shoulders. He shook his head at me, stepping aside.

"Don't worry, honey. They're just interested." he whispered. I nodded once, looking up at them. They all looked very different. Ray had very big hair, an afro, and he looked like the kindest one. Bob had long blonde hair that hung partly in his face and his lip was pierced. Mikey, who seemed like the nerd, wore glasses and had short, dark brown hair. And Gerard, well, he was gorgeous. His raven black hair hung just on his shoulders, one strand hiding his right eye. He was smiling slightly, only one side of his mouth coming up in a crooked smile. I tilted my head, looking into his hazel eyes.

"You picked up a hobo?!" Someone shouted, then laughed. I looked over at Bob as a pillow was thrown at his face.

"Be polite." Mikey said, seriously, looking back at me and standing.

"How old are you?" he asked, walking up to me. I gulped and took a deep breath before answering.

"Seventeen." I mumbled, putting a piece of hair behind my ears. He looked at me sympathetically.

"Why were you by yourself?" I shook my head, looking up at him. He nodded, knowing that they were all still strangers and that I really didn't want to talk to people I didn't know about my personal life.

"Well," he said, turning around to the rest of the guys. "She can't just stay by herself, now can she?" They all nodded, smiling at me. I grinned slightly, motioning for Frank to come over to me.

"Are you sure I won't be any trouble?" I whispered in his ear. He shook his head, smiling.

"Nahhh, if anything, you'll be the best part of this tour!" They all agreed, starting to talk to eachother. I heard my name several times as Frank lead me back to the bunks.

"Since you don't have any bags, I'm guessing you have no clothes?" I shook my head, sitting on the lowest bunk. He sat beside me, shrugging.

"We"ll have to get you some, then." I shook my head frantically.

"I don't want you to buy me ANYTHING. I'll feel so terrible..." I said, quietly. He took my hands, smiling caringly.

"Lilly, don't worry about it. Just, get some sleep and we'll talk about it tommorrow, alright honey?" I nodded, laying down. Without warning, he kissed my head and said, "Goodnight," Before walking back into the living room. I turned onto my side, staring at the wall. He was being so nice. They all were. I didn't know there were still nice people in the world. For the first time in 3 months, I had a real nights sleep. No dreams, no nightmares.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I would update this before I went to the mall haha xD