With a Little Bit of...Something

4

It took longer than I would have expected to find clothes.

Then again, the amount of bags the boys carried back to the bus would explain the 5 hour shopping trip.

“I hope you like everything!” Frank exclaimed, throwing what he had in his arms onto the couch.

“Me, too,” I mumbled, leaning against the counter. They picked everything. I haven’t seen one article of clothing. And they made me wait in the food court, bribing me with Taco Time. That’s just something I couldn’t refuse. The mall was flooded with people, and it took an extra hour just to get past the crazed fans that somehow knew where they were going to be.

But there was a clear upside to this: I got to know all the members of-

“My Chemical Romance,” Frank introduced the band, formally, pointing to each member as he stated the important facts.

Bob Bryar, 25 years old, born in Chicago, Illinois. He’s the drummer of the band, has gorgeous blue eyes, and is an amazing artist.

Frank Anthony Iero, 23 years old, born in Belleville, New Jersey. Guitarist and back-up singer for the band and used to be in a band called Pencey Prep.

Ray(mond) Toro Ortiz, 27, Newark, New Jersey. Other guitarist and does nothing to get his hair that way (you should’ve seen how shocked my face was).

(Michael)Mikey James Way, 24, Newark, New Jersey. Bassist, loves reading and writing, and is the cutest nerd I’ve ever seen.

And, finally, Gerard Arthur Way, 27, Newark, New Jersey; Mikey’s brother. Singer/songwriter, artist, poet…beautiful. Has the most stunning smile, lips, eyes, face, body. After all of the explanation, I was anxious to hear what his voice sounded like.

“You’re more then welcome to watch us backstage, Lill,” Frank had already given me a nickname.

“Of course,” I had nothing else to do.

“We have to go to sound check,” Ray said, walking away from us for the second time today.

“Let me pick you out something…” Frank muttered, digging through the bags, clothes suddenly flying everywhere. When he was finally happy, he handed them to me, smiling.

“You’re an animal!” I exclaimed, nudging him with my elbow.

“Just go get ready!” he laughed, pushing me to the bathroom. The outfit wasn’t bad. It wasn’t something I was used to wearing, but it was…chic? If that’s the right word. In any case, everyone thought I looked stunning.

“Gerard can’t keep his eyes off you,” Frank giggled in my ear and strut past me with a smirk. I blushed and glanced at Gerard who was eyeing me from the couch. He bit his lip, smiling slightly, but stood, walking off the bus in a rush. I slipped a piece of hair behind my ear, stepping off the bus, myself. I followed the band-my friends?-into the venue where we were sent to a back room. However, we were only there to put our stuff down. Once our bags were set, they were rushed to the stage, where their equipment was already set up for them. I stood on the side, listening intently. I wanted to here Gerard’s voice.

“’Helena’.” Mikey suggested, Gerard nodding afterward. Before I even noticed, they started playing.

Long ago, just like a hearse you try to get in again
We are
So far from you…


To my surprise, I was literally knocked off my feet. I slid to ground, landing with a soft thud, compared to the music. No one on stage noticed, and I was grateful for how loud they were being. As this cliché would play out, I fell in love with his angel voice right from the start…And I absolutely did. Even as the song faded, I remained on the floor, catching my breath. Yes: I was overreacting. No: I didn’t want to look like a fool. But, I couldn’t really help it. Gerard looked over to me with a hopeful look, which was at once replaced by concern as he set his microphone back in the stand and rushed over, kneeling to me with a slight frown.

“Was I that bad?” He half joked, helping me to my feet. I laughed, breathless.

“You must be kidding,” Gerard smiled a bit, letting go of my hands and running back on stage, saying “’I’m Not Okay!’” Each song they played was poetry; and each time Gerard sang, it was magic. By the time it was time for the show, I wasn’t sure I could take this all in again from beside the speakers... Besides, I wanted to see them from the crowd.

“Frank?” He came over with a smile, awaiting his adoring fans.

“Yeah, babe?” I grinned, slightly.

“I’m going to go off stage. Front row. Okay?” He nodded, motioning me away. I walked across the floor, wishing the others good luck before hopping off stage. Before I could take a second glance, their fans swarmed in around me, anxiously waiting for their idols. I’ve never been to a concert, so I wasn’t sure what exactly I was expecting. The facts in my head were that the band came out fashionably late, played for hours, cussed a lot, then ran off stage, never to be heard again-not for the night, anyway.

What actually happened turned my facts into fantasies.

“Hello, NewJersey!!!!” Gerard screamed, arousing shouts and cheers from the people around. I smiled at the enthusiasm. They came out right on time.

“Are you ready for some fucking songs?!” The cussing part was true. It didn’t surprise me all too much.

They played for 2 hours, went away, came back out, played 2 encore songs, and went away again, promising to sign autographs when they were less sweaty. I rushed away, somehow sneaking past the security and jumping on Frank, knocking us both to the ground.

“I’m guessing you liked the show!” He chuckled, eyes still wide from excitement.

“It was fucking incredible, dude!” I kissed him on the cheek while Gerard helped us up.

“And your singing! Holy crap!” I hugged him, tightly, then moved on.

“You’re drumming his incredible!”

“You’re a sick guitarist, man!”

“Best bassist I’ve ever heard!”

It was all true. I haven’t heard much music.

“Calm down a bit there, Lilly,” Gerard chuckled, putting his hands on my shoulder. I was jumping up and down, slightly.

“I’m sorry,” I took a deep breath and smiled at all of them.

“I’m just saying, though, you’re alll amazing,”

“Thanks,” Mikey gratified, goofy grin planted on his lips. Once the first fans started pouring in, I moved out of the way, letting the boys sign there faces and take pictures. Occasionally, a person would ask who I was. A few answers were accepted:

“She’s our hobo,”

“We captured an alien!”

“She’s my girlfriend,”

Gerard and Frank were usually the sources of the story telling and I giggled, slightly, keeping my mouth shut. It was finished quickly, and I helped them carry the gifts they received back to the bus.

“Your fans idolize you,” I said, reading a letter that stated that MCR saved their lives.

“It’s amazing,” Gerard agreed, followed with a yawn.

“Where are we headed?” Bob questioned as the buss took off, jolting each of us.

“New York!” Mikey cheered, slipping his shirt off and throwing it on the ground. I blushed slightly, smiling and looking down.

“You okay, Lill?” I heard the smirk in Mikey’s voice.

“Fine,” I looked at him through my eyelashes, biting my lip. He winked at me, stretching before walking to his bunk and climbing in. I took a deep breath, asking Frank for some pajamas as I put my hair in a messy ponytail.

“Of course, Miss Flirt,” Frank laughed, taking shorts and a tank top from my newly founded bags.

“What do you mean?” I questioned, curiously. Frank scoffed.

“Don’t try to pretend like you don’t know!” He threw the clothes at me, before kissing me on the cheek.

“I’m gonna sleep, and you should, too,” I nodded, hugging him before he skipped to his bunk. Gerard and I were the only ones left. We stood in silence for a good 5 minutes before Gerard laughed.

“What’s so funny?” I asked, secretly looking at myself, making sure I was okay. I looked like me.

“Ummm… Nothin’. You should go to sleep,” Gerard still smiled as he hugged me. “I’ll see you in the morning, doll,” He pushed me away, gently. I heard him moving the bags from the couch as I walked to the bathroom to change. After getting into my pajamas, I walked back to my bunk, opening the curtain, seeing new blankets and two pillows. I grinned, climbing in and getting comfortable. I was barely asleep when there was shuffling on the other side of the curtain.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sooooo so so soooo sorry this took so long >.< I had the worst writers block I've ever experienced. Plus, high is so overwhelming xD But, I hope you enjoy. I won't hesitate this anymore. It's coming naturally! xD

Lilly's concert outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/lilly/set?id=31795738

Lilly's PJs: http://www.polyvore.com/lilly_bed/set?id=31873133