Candy Girl

Image

“Annie” she herd her mother yell.

“Yes, mom?” she yelled back.

“Come down here its dinner time and your fathers home” she herd her mother yell. So Annie shut her history book and walked down the stares.

“Hello sweet heart” her father said, as she entered the room.

“How was work, dad?” she asked him, sitting down at the table.

“Fine dear, we wrote a new song, Nick and Joe are staying for dinner” he told his youngest daughter.

“Where are they?” she asked, not trying to sound to eager.

“They are with your brother in the game room..witch reminds me” he said, standing up “Angelo its dinner.”

“Coming dad” they herd back.

“Your brother is a flake..Promise me something?” he turned to his daughter again.

“Yes?” she asked.

“Go to school and get a good job don’t go off acting a fool” her father said.

“I will, dad” she told him, smiling.

“Yeah it was sick awesome, I was like; whoa your fine” Joe talked as they entered the dinning room “So then I took her back to my house and…” he was cut off by someone clear their throat.

“Have a seat” Mr. Nelson said everyone sat down silence filled the room.

“Listen Joseph you can go on as many sexsapaids as you wish, but don’t be telling my son in front of my little girl about your latest whim understand me?” Mr. Wilson said.

“Hell I don’t understand anything” he muttered, smug

“Excuse me?” Mr. Wilson asked.

“Yes I understand” Joe said, rudely.

“ Dinner is ready” Mrs. Wilson then came in with a big pot of lasagna. She sat down after passing out the plates of food.

“Oh shoot, I forgot the bread” she then said “Annie dear, will you go get it for me?”

Annie was staring at Joe so obviously, she couldn’t help if he was cute…he was really cute.

“ANNIE” she herd her mother yell.

“Uhhh…yeah?” she looked over at her mother, scared of what she may say.

“Can you please go get the bread for me?” her mother asked again.

“Yes” Annie got up quick and walked out of the room

Joe smirked as she walked out of the room.

“Got any beer?” he then asked.

“in the wine cooler” Angelo said.

“Cool, can I get it?” Joe asked.

“Yes, you can go get one” Mr. Wilson said, Joe got up and walked into the kitchen to find Annie cutting up a big long loaf of bread. He walked over and grabbed the other half of the loaf giving it a small sniff.

“You know I’m longer then this” he told her.

“What?” she asked.

“Bigger too” he ignored her question.

“what do you mean?” she asked, he just rolled his eyes.

“Never mind” he turned around to go the wine cooler.

“No, what do you mean?” she asked he smirked again and walked up behind her, he pushed himself against her.

“I mean” he said huskily in her ear “I’m big…so big.”

Her breath got stuck in her throat, he placed his hands on her hips slowly swaying them back and forth as he pushed against her harder, she looked into the knife’s blade to see if she was blue from loss of air to her lungs.

“ Do you want it?” he asked in the same tone.

“Wha..want what?” she stuttered.

“You know what” he told her, he spun her around and pushed himself onto her front, she gasped at this. “Say yes..I can make you feel so good.”

“Na..no..no” she chocked out, he smirked for what seemed like the thousandth time.

“Your such a good little girl” he told her, as he walked over to the cooler; getting out a beer and walking out of the room she stood there motionless with her mouth hung open still waiting to breath….
  1. The Mistake.
    Chapter 1.
  2. The Results.
    Chapter 2.
  3. Pay The Price.
    Chapter 3.