Status: Hiatus.

Take My Hand

Virirdian

I stared up at the man before me, completely stricken with fear. My body trembled endlessly and I felt as if he was looking into my soul. Who was he? How had he managed to make me feel this way? Where am I in the first place?

He opened his mouth to speak but I interrupted him quickly. I didn't want him to hurt me for not answering his question properly. "I-I d-don't kn-n-now. Really-y, I d-don't re-remember a th-thing!" I managed to say shakily. The man before me just snorted and narrowed his eyes at me. My body shivered in fear. I didn't like this at all.

"Lock him up. We'll see how long he'll stay silent when he gets no food." He grunted and walked away, leaving me surrounded by men. They all looked at me like I was some sort of disease.

Each one of them were dressed in torn and dirty clothes. They all were unshaven and had oily hair. I scrunched my nose up in disgust. One of them stepped closer to me.

"So who sent you boy?" He asked. He wore an eye patch over his right eye and had his graying hair pulled back in low pony tail. I just leaned back, he smelt horrible. "Wh-what do you mean?" I asked. He just chuckled in response. I felt my inside churn, he was treating me as if I was stupid.

"Stop wasting precious time, get back to work!" Someone said, making their way through the crowd of men staring at me. They all grumbled and turn around, walking out of the room. The person who belonged to the voice finally appeared in front of me and the other man. He had black hair that reached his shoulder and a lip ring. His eyes were completely black.

I shuddered. "Get back to work!" He barked at the man in front of me. The man with gray hair just grumbled under his breath and gave me a mean look then walked out.

"You." The man with a lip ring said. I just stared up at him. He reached down and gripped onto my arm tightly. I let out a yelp as he picked me up roughly and pushed me, making me stumble forward. "Walk." He commanded, his voice cold. I just stared down at my feet and moved forward, trying to to trip.

"What is your name boy?" He growled. I just shook my head. "I don't know." I replied. He just chuckled. "Really?" He asked, amused. "You're going with that act?" He snickered. We walked out of the room and down a dark hallway. It was very narrow and made of wood. Doors were all along it, all of them closed. I felt us sway side to side and almost fell forward but the man behind me grabbed onto my shoulder and helped me up.

He sniffed the air and I just stood still. "So you're a neko, eh?" He hissed. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and turned around to face him. "What are you-" I was interrupted when his hand literally reached through me and into my soul. I groaned, doubling over and collapsing onto the floor as I felt his claws digging deeper, searching for something.

My eyes were shut tightly but I could still see him, I saw his true form. A demon. He grinned maliciously and I screamed in pain when I felt him grip onto something and pull. Pain shot through my body and my lower back and head burned. He then pulled his hand out of me, bringing along what ever he had grabbed with him.

I groaned again and managed to open my eyes. I was laying on the floor and I felt him run his hand across something on my head. I coughed and sat up quickly, droplets of blood coming out of my mouth.

I let out a gasp and heard the demon beside me let out a small chuckle/giggle. I felt something soft wrap around my arm and looked down, only to find a black tail curled around it.

What the hell?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohemmgeeeeee.O.O

Comment and Subscribe