Status: Hiatus.

Take My Hand

Virirdian

I growled and tugged at the chains bounding me to the wall. What the fuck? Where was I? What is this place?

"Your silly if you think all that tugging is going to get you out." The man who had fucking screwed with me earlier said. He sat across from me next to a door. The room was split in half by the iron bars that kept us apart. He sat on a small stool beside the closed door and had his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned back against the wall. His eyes were closed and he seemed bored.

I shuddered at the memories of the event. I felt the furry ears on top of my head lay flat against my head and my tail- a fucking cat tail!- wrapped around my arm again. It does that a lot. I had no idea what the fuck he did to me! One second I'm perfectly fine and normal, the next it's like I'm thrown into a different world with him pulling these cat parts out of my soul.

"So your serious when you say you don't know who you are?" The man asked. He opened his eyes, the black endless pits staring me down. I shivered and nodded my head, the room rocked side to side and then rocked one way abruptly,making me stumble and almost fall. He chuckled and seemed unfazed by the rooms movement.

"Where am I?" I asked, gripping onto the bars and resting my head against one. "You sir, are on the best pirate ship ever known to sail the seas, Ambrose." He said, standing up and grinned at me as he walked closer.I took a step back, feeling his non-existent body heat even though they was distance between us.

"And who are you?" I asked, he rolled his eyes and stared at me. "Midas, Achilles....assistant. I'm a demon." He replied saying the word assistant as if the position had more than that purpose. "Achilles?" I furrowed my eyes brows. Midas chuckled dryly, "Oh, you can't even remember someone as dangerous as him." He said shaking his head at my stupidity. I felt myself shrink and stepped back until I hit the wall.

"Achilles, my friend is the man from earlier. He's the head honcho, the captain of this ship. He's the heartless vampire that will decide your fate." Midas said his black eye sockets burning holes into me. He stopped and titled his head to the side, as if he was listening. He grinned.

"I suggest you figure out your name fast." The demon smirked as the door opened full force. I felt the air turn cold as the man walked through, his head held high and a look of determination. Midas looked over at the familiar man from earlier and bowed.

Achilles nodded his head at the demon and walked over to the door that led into the cell type box I was being kept in. Midas quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out a key then opened the cell door.

I shivered and back up into the corner. Both of them had this weird icy aura that circled them. It made chills creep up my spine and fear poke at me, threatening to consume me. The both stood in front of my, staring down at me.

"Now your a neko?" Achilles eyes stared coldly at me and he raised his eyes brows.He looked over at Midas. "What did you find?" Achilles asked Midas.

"I'd say he's suffering from Amnesia. It's so severe his soul even forgot that he was truly a neko, thus why earlier he seemed perfectly human. But as I brought him hear, I noticed that his scent was pretty interesting so I used my abilities and brought out his true form."Midas explained, reaching down and touching the ears on my head.

My ears twitched and pulled back, laying against my head tightly.

Achilles looked very unhappy. "What's his name though?" He growled. "If he's a spy they could have caused him to have amnesia on purpose." Achilles crossed his arm and glared at me.

Midas crouched down and pressed his hand against my cheek. I shuddered, it was like having ice touch my chin, I didn't like this. Midas leaned forward and mumbled something against my head.

I just stared up at him, wondering why my brain was suddenly spinning in circled. He stood up and took a step back. I groaned and doubled over and held my head in pain. I heard my heart pound in my ears.

"Little neko." I heard Maids coo.

I felt something tug at my mind and was thrown into what I assume was something from my past.

"My little neko." The women cooed as I held onto her tightly. I smiled and nuzzled my face into her shoulder as she stroked my ears. "My little baby Virirdian." She sang.

I gasped as my eyes shot open and I looked up at the vampire and demon.

Midas opened his eyes and looked down at me, both of us mumbling the same think,

"Virirdian."
♠ ♠ ♠
:D YAY! An update! :D

Feedback?