Status: Hiatus.

Take My Hand

Achilles

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Midas. “Is he a spy?” I spat coldly.

“Unless there is a really crazy old lady...no.”

“She could be the boss. Find out.” I stormed out of the room and returned to the deck where I examined every inch of my beautiful ship, no dirt, no scrapes, nothing was allowed on my baby. Nothing. Especially spy scum. I gripped a detailed railing tightly, my eyes closing as if trying to mimic my hands intensity.

“Everything was going so well. How did this spy even manage to come on bo- Who pulled him on?” My boots took me to my usual place where I could look over each crew member with ease. “Assemble!” The men threw what they were doing away and stood in a crowd before me. My dark eyes scanned over the lot. “Who was the one to pull up the barrel which held the spy?”

Many began to mumble, some looked around and some picked wax out of their ears. “Answer me now or I will kill all of you!”

“Then you won't have a crew, Sir!”

“I can do without. Midas equals twenty of you anyways! Now tell me!” Suddenly all hands pointed to one of my stupider crewmen and the man rose his hand. I smirked, almost passing for a smile as I made my way down the steps to where the man stood. “You, huh?”

“Ey' sir.” I wrapped an arm around him and led him to the wheel.

“See this boat?” He nodded. “Here on this boat, we can not afford to have screw ups like you.” He looked at his feet. Now stand facing the crew, close your eyes and apologize.

The man began to speak, a sad excuse for an apology, though I wasn't listening. I pulled out my sword as silently as I possibly could. My men's eyes went wide and some even turned white. When the sad excuse for a sorry was over I slashed my sword along the crumpled mans lower back, enough to injure him terribly but not kill him too fast. “Throw him overboard.” I made my way, much happier, back to where the spy was being held. I heard the splash and knew they obeyed my orders.

“Well?”

“Nothing. I keep getting the same old lady as before, all we know is his name and that he is a neko.”

I knelt in front of my prisoner and grabbed his face in my hand. “You had better start remembering or I will end your life in the blink of an eye or the twitch of your tail. He watched me, scared but not terrified. That bothered me. I slapped him and left again to give orders.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it both took me forever, it sucks, and it's short but but- I'm still getting the jist of it all and sorry about lateness, there are no excuses for my noobness :(