Status: Hiatus.

Take My Hand

Virirdian

I felt my cheek burn from where I had been slapped and tears began to form in my eyes. I felt my tail wrap around my waist as a feeling of dread and fear began to travel throughout my body. A small whimper escaped my lips and Midas just stared down at me, his eyes scrutinizing me.

I was not afraid of Achilles, that was a fact. How could I? Aside from the fact of who he was and what he's probably done I wasn't terrified of him. My mind just wasn't functioning right to will me to have a deep fear for him but something about him slapping me....

It wasn't that he himself had done it, but more of the fact that somehow the action of being slapped was getting to me a lot. Midas knelt down in front of me, studying me closely. My eyes looked everywhere else but him. Suddenly I felt so small and the ship was way to big yet it's walls were closing in on me and I was struggling to breathe.

My breath was coming out in short gasps and I curled up in a ball, my fingers digging into my clothes. I furrowed my eye brows and looked down at clothes. Holes, rips, tears and droplets of blood covered my pants and shirt. I felt my body begin to shake as something relentlessly tug at my mine. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I passed out.

~-~

I woke up, the sounds of waves and creek of wood flooded my ears. The room was dark and the air stale. Sunlight flooded through cracks in the wall and I slowly stood up, my limbs aching in discomfort. I stretched, the hands reaching for the ceiling as I stood on my toes and my tail stretched out. I whined to myself when the action didn't work in soothing my body.

My feet paced back and forth in the small space of my cell. Midas was no where in sight, his spot beside the door was empty and the keys that had been placed on the hook beside him were gone. My stomach grumbled in hunger and as I let loose another whine my mouth felt like the dessert.

Just as I was about to call out for someone my ears detected two sets of foot steps coming my way. The air became heavy and I backed up into the wall behind me, my eyes staying locked on the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
During school I had the urge to write for this story so here it is.

Comment And Subscribe