Status: Hiatus.

Take My Hand

Achilles

As Midas and I entered the Neko's chambers, I was surprised by the little creature staring at us. A smirk played on my lip and I took the plate from Midas.

“Is this what you want?” I waved the plate filled with food by the bars. He nodded slowly and I smirked more. “Then tell us. You really aren't a spy?” The neko nodded uncomfortably. “If you are truly not a spy then we have no need for you, therefor we would toss you off the boat and into the uncaring jaws of whatever lurks beneath.”

His eyes widened at the thought but the fact that he didn't start claiming to be a spy, told me that he clearly wasn't. I opened the door and entered, resting the food before him. “Midas, water.” Without a word, my loyal watchmen had gone.

Before Virirdian could get to his food, I cupped his face in a gloved hand and pulled it close to my own. “Listen close, neko. You put one inch of your tail out of line and I will suck your...” I put my lips to his neck. “...blood dry.” He froze and I licked along to his ear before pulling away just in time for Midas to return. I left the cell and leaned on the wall.

“Anything else, sir?”

“No, but I am going to hold votes tonight. I don't usually care for others opinions but I want to know if this runt will be at all useful.” With that, I flew out of the room with just a quick glance to see the boy holding his neck while eying the food.

I've got him wrapped around my finger. Just the way I want it.

~~~~~~

Before I even managed to get onto the main deck, I knew I was going to keep this little cat here. I could make a maid or butler out of him. Instead of some dirty muscle man. Yes, I decided this was indeed my plan, so I decided to not to bother asking my men.

“We are keeping the cat. He will abide by my orders and mine only, is this understood? He shall not even be talked to by any of you unless work hours are over.”

“But sir, all we do is sleep when we are not working-”

“Exactly.” Men nodded, understanding and got back to work. I licked the salt off my lips which had arrived from the watery air. “Virirdian...Neko...Old Lady...” My eyes went wide and I rushed to my tiny house at the very top of the ship, where all the radars and such were. “He was a pet!” I grabbed a book, feather, ink and sat at a desk, writing all this down. “Gender, male...age...” I dropped the feather and walked to the chambers so fast that I practically levitated.

“Midas!” I forced the door to fly open, smacking the wall hard enough to knock the tiny picture off the hall wall. “Give me a moment alone.” He nodded, glancing at the boy before exiting and closing the door behind him.

“Now then cat.” I smirked at his half empty plate and opened the doors. “Stand before me.” He scrambled to his feet and fought to keep his balance. He stood tall before me, still only reaching my chin.

“You, from tomorrow onwards, shall be my pet. Not as you were before but more like a slave.” The boat tipped and as he nodded, his body flew into mine. I pushed him closer to me by his lower back and stared into his big, warm eyes. “You will do as I say without question and you will be willing to lose your life for me. I am your master and you will not ever doubt it.” I searched his eyes for a fear that was lacking. “Understood kitten?”

He bit his lip but nodded. “I understand.”

“Good, finish eating.” I let him go and he immediately fell to the ground. I opened the door to reveal a interested looking Midas.

“When he finishes, I want him cleaned and dressed. We may need to dock to find suitable clothes for such a small creature but work with what we have, use a shirt of mine if all else fails.”

“Yes sir.” I left the room and returned to my room, filling age in with a '???'. But I swear I heard Midas say “You are one lucky fucker, neko.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this actually~~ <3 hope it pleases mah co-writer