Status: Hiatus.

Take My Hand

Virirdian

I gnawed at my bottom lip, chewing it over despite the fact that the skin felt raw. Midas was seated on the stool again, his head titled back and his eyes open wide. It was weirding me out but I didn't say anything, who knew what him or Achilles could do. And what was with this pet thing? A slave? My hands wringed together as I looked around the room, light pouring in from cracks. What does a slave do? Hell what does the word slave mean? I titled my head to the side, the ears on the top of my head twitching. The tail that was wrapped tighly around my waist uncoiled and swished slowly from side to side.

"Eat." Midas commanded, his voice emotionless. I stopped abusing my lip and quickly ate the rest of my stale biscuit. "I'm done." I squeaked. Midas stood up abruptly, his face cold. He quickly opened the door to my cell and pulled my up by the back of my shirt. I let out another squeak as he shoved me towards the door.

I was shoved into a wall in the hallway by the demon behind me. Midas dragged me the opposite end of the hall that led to a door. I struggled to keep up with him, splinters digging into my feet. I whimpered as Midas carelessly shoved me up a small set of stairs and then pushed me onto all fours. I closed my eyes and covered them, the blinding sunlight too much for me. I heard many voices around me, some shouting and others laughing. The seaguls seemed to mock me with their ability to fly freely while I was stuck a captive.

"Keep moving." Midas hissed and dug his foot into my side. I cried out and clutched my stomach, only then realizing how bony and small I was, Midas scoffed and pulled me up by my shoulder. "Keep moving cat." He growled. I just kept my eyes closed and walked forward, tears forming in my eyes. If I wasn't mistaken Midas wasn't this mean to me earlier so what brought this on?

The sound of a door opening filled my ears and I tripped down a long set of stairs. "Fucking stand up!" Midas commanded and I scrambled to my feet. He motioned me to walk down another hallway and towards another door. My feet somehow managed to get even more splinters in them annd once I reached the door small whines were coming out of my lips.

"Whats the matter, Viriridian?" The demon asked, his voice softer. I pontied at my feet and he nodded his head. Midas sighed and picked my up, throwing me over his shoulder. I kept my eyes closed, crying quietly because of the needles of wood in my toes and heel.

"Believe it or not, we actually have women on here."

I whimpered in response as Midas contined walking somewhere. After a couple minutes he opened a door and the sound of whispers stopped abruptly. "Alright ladies, I have some work cut out for you." Midas set me down onto a chair and I opened my eyes, wiping away the tears. Five girls stared back at me. "Achilles wants him bathed and dressed. Find him something nice to wear, and contact me. Feel free to use Achilles clothes on the boy if you must but do no get the clothes dirty with your filthy hands." The demon commanded and then he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been forever and I apologize D:

Thanks for the comments:
we are criticized.
Kade Holloway.


Let us know what you think?
:)