‹ Prequel: Lullaby And Goodnight

My Father, My Brother

Frank's Party (Frank's POV)

Let's take a trip back to last night shall we? Back to the night of my party.

The music is blaring and it's hot. Too hot. I'm sweating a little. Everyone's singing and dancing along to the music, including me. Jamia is dancing close to me, her ass grinding into my crotch. I'm drunk, she's drunk. Everyone's drunk. Except Ellie, Gerard and Lindsey. They're around somewhere, dancing and singing too. There's food out in the kitchen, but there's hardly anyone in there as they're all in here. I need to pee. I'm suddenly desperate. I make my way to the bathroom and I'm pleased that nobody is there. I don't lock the door behind me; I'm too drunk to think about that. I sigh out loud as I pee, and just as I flush the door opens and I spin around to face Gerard. He's like me. Hot and sweaty. Especially hot. He looks nervous but doesn't leave the room. He's already closed the door behind him. The whole room is vibrating from the music outside that door. I don't even think as I close the distance between us, crashing my lips against his in a passionate kiss.

"Frankie... You're drunk." He murmers against my lips. He tries feebly to push me away, but I wrap my fingers around his wrists and pin them above his head, my body pinning his to the door.

"I don't care." I mumble back, never taking my lips away from his. I can feel the heat of his body through both our shirts. Although I can tell he's hesitant, he opens his mouth slightly when I slide my tongue along his bottom lip lightly. I'm vaguely aware that the taste of alcohol in my mouth is probably stirring up bad memories for him, but I'm hoping that kissing me is bringing back memories that are better than those of his alcoholic days. He involuntarily moans into my mouth when I grind my hips against his, and I can't help but smirk into our kiss. He breaks the kiss and his head falls back against the wooden door as I kiss sloppily down his neck. I let go of his wrists and run my hands down his arms, his chest. On hand rests on his hip while the other rubs him through the front of his jeans. He moans softly into my ear. I glance up at him. His eyes are closed and his mouth is slightly open.

"Frankie... We can't do - Oh!" He moans as I press harder against him and bite down on his neck at the same time. His hips automatically press against my hand and I smirk against his collarbone. I have him right where I want him. I use both hands to unbuckle his belt and pull his zipper down. I then run both hands up his shirt and I lift it over his head. He doesn't stop me. I catch his eye as it falls to the floor and even in my drunken haze I can see the lust flashing through them. There's also another very familiar emotion but I don't want to hope. I break the eye contact by closing my eyes and kissing him again, not asking for permission before slipping my tongue into his mouth, although he responds immediately so I guess I don't need it. I hear the lock click behind him before his hands scrabble at my shirt, pulling it over my head and abandoning it on the floor along with his own. He slides his hands under my ass and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he spins us and presses my back against the door, pinning me there, his hands acting as a seat beneath me. I tighten my legs and pull him closer, forcing our hips to grind together and make us both moan. The sweat making us both slick as our chests slide together. I scratch lightly down his back and I take the opportunity of his weakness to wriggle out of his arms.

I push him against the wall, kissing down his chest and stomach, leaving trails of saliva where my tongue had travelled. His eyes are closed again and his breathing is a little heavier. I tug at his jeans, making them drop around his ankles. I lick the front of his boxers slowly where his 'problem' is becoming increasingly obvious.

"Baby don't tease me!" He pants as my fingernails drag lightly down his thighs.

"Or what?" I whisper, looking up at him with a slight smirk. I hold eye contact as I lick over the front of his boxers again and he whimpers. I'm surprised we can hear each other over the loud music.

"Frankie.. God... Touch me, please!" I love hearing him beg. I love having him wrapped around my pinky finger. One of his hands tangles in my hair as I pull his boxers down slowly. I lick up his entire length and he lets out a long, low moan, almost like a growl. I hold his shaft in my right hand while taking the rest of him in my mouth. He bites his lip hard while I work him, listening to the hot little noises that he can't hold back. It isn't long before I feel him tense, his thigh tightening under my left hand.

"Fuck Frankie!" He moans as the familiar hot liquid hits the back of my throat. I swallow around him until it's over and he leans heavily back against the wall behind him. I lick him one last time to clean him off, before standing up and kissing him hard. He kisses me back immediately, his hands tangling desperately in my hair, keeping me close.

He turns us around slowly, before forcefully slamming me against the wall. It would probably have hurt had I been sober. He hurriedly opens my knee length shorts and pushes them down, along with my boxers. I can see his lust is taking control of him. It's in his eyes. I love it. He pins my wrists above me with one hand while the other wraps around my dick. His thumb rubs lightly over my tip, wiping the pre-cum away before his fist engulfs me. He pumps painfully slowly, making me thrust myself into his hand. He's standing very close, and he kisses me forcefully again. His hand suddenly stops, but doesn't let me go. I whimper against his lips.

"Get what you want." He whispers. His hand tightens around my wrists as I strain. Whining with desperation. My hips automatically thrust forward, and I suddenly see what he means. I thrust forward repeatedly into his hand, making him jack me off without him moving his hand. It feels incredible. My head falls back against the wall and my mouth opens as I moan, my eyes closed. He attacks my neck with kisses and bites, being careful not to leave any marks that Jamia would see later on. His hand suddenly joins in with my thrusts, speeding up the process.

"Gerard... Gee..." I moan out as I feel myself getting closer.

"Come for me baby." He whispers right into my ear. I cry out as I finally climax into his hand. Stars flash in my vision and I lose track of the incoherant obscenities that I moan. I can feel him smirking against my neck though.

"I've missed those sounds. That look." He smiles as I finally come back to earth and the stars disappear. I smile weakly at him. He lets go of my wrists but keeps me pressed against the wall and I'm grateful, as my knees are still weak. He suddenly smirks at me and turns away, getting himself redressed. I do the same as soon as I'm able, which is pretty quick considering. He tips my chin up with his index finger, giving me a small, sweet kiss on the lips before leaving the bathroom with me. Nobody seems to have noticed we've been gone for god knows how long. Our red, sweaty faces don't even stand out as everyone else looks the same. I smile to myself, taking my place back up beside Jamia who's talking to my friend Andy.


I smiled absently, rinsing the shampoo out of my hair as I looked around the bathroom, the memories of last night hitting me. My last guest left about an hour and a half ago, and Jamia and I have only just finished cleaning the house. I left her preparing dinner while I took the opportunity to shower as I could still smell sweat and sex on myself. I shiver shot up my back at the memory. I glanced down and sighed. The memory stirring more than just the beat of my heart. I leaned back against the cold tiles, wrapped my hand around myself, and let myself get lost in last nights memories.