‹ Prequel: Lullaby And Goodnight

My Father, My Brother

Best Birthday

"People should start arriving any minute." Lindsey muttered almost to herself as she checked the thin silver watch around her skinny wrist. She was looking out of the windows of the hall anxiously, although it was dark out and we couldn't see anything anyway. I put my hands on her shoulders from behind and turned her, kissing her cheek affectionately.

"Calm down baby. Everything's ready, mom's nearly finished putting the food out with Ellie, everything's here, working and set up. You can relax. Go put your feet up for a few minutes." She nodded and pecked my lips before finding a seat near the bar and sitting down carefully. Mikey and Alicia were the first to turn up, hand in hand and a gift under Mikey's arm. Alicia kissed my cheek and presented me with it, before heading straight over to Lindsey as predicted.

"I'd wish you happy birthday but that was yesterday so fuck you." Mikey teased giving me a hug and a pat on the back.

"Thanks Mikes. Award for best brother ever goes to... me. Fuck you too." He laughed and went to greet our parents and Lindsey just as Bob and Katelyn turn up. It was prett much the same routine with everyone that turned up. After Bob followed Ray and Christa, then Jimmy Urine and the rest of MSI, some other friends and family members. Frank turned up after MSI with Jamia. He, like everyone else, greeting me with a hug, and Jamia a kiss on the cheek. All the women seemed to have flocked around Lindsey, leaving us guys kind of awkward and huddled together. Bob and Alicia soon took their place behind the decks and got the music and lights going, and the atmosphere kicked in.

"Ellie!" I called over the music, beckoning her over. I watched her excuse herself from talking to a few of my mom's friends and make her way over to us.

"Wanna take the lead in getting everyone dancing kiddo?" I asked, not really expecting her to agree. But she did, saluting me and going over to Alicia and asking her something before making her way to the dance floor. The guys and I laughed as the Cha Cha Slide started and Ellie danced alone. I grabbed Frank and Mikey's wrists and dragged them with me, Mikey also dragged Ray and we joined Ellie on the dancefloor. Gradually, most people joined in and enjoyed themselves. Watching a bunch of middle aged people trying to get as low as possible in the same way Ellie was is a sight I never want to forget. Frank managed to do as well as her, but nobody else quite managed it. Including me.

Three excited screams pierced the air as two more guests arrived. Kayleigh and Kieran came through the main door, and Ellie abandoned the rest of us to continue the dance to run and dive at them, almost sending them all flying in the process.

***

"So I says to Mabel, I says 'don't you be going there, cause I'm gonna drag your ass out again honey.' You know what she said!? Nothin'." People around the table laughed as my mother described her last bingo game. I sighed and rolled my eyes with a grin.

"You're so punk rock Donna, you're gonna get banned from that place!" Frank laughed as he returned to the table with two unidentifiable drinks for himself and Jamia. The party had been in full swing for quite a few hours and everyone was just starting to settle down with food and drinks. Ellie had wandered off elsewhere with Kayleigh and Kieran.

"They've already tried Frank dear, I just keep going back."

As Frank sat on my right, I felt his leg brush up against mine and he crossed our ankles under the clothed table so nobody could see. We smiled slightly at each other from the corners of our eye.

"What are you drinking Gee? It looks like carbonated piss." He eyed my glass suspiciously and I laughed, lifting it up and examining it before taking a sip.

"It's fizzy apple juice!" I held the glass out and he hesitanty sniffed it before trying a sip. His face scrunched up, making me laugh again.

"It smells like piss, looks like piss, tastes like piss. It's piss Gerard." I hit his arm lightly with a grin on my face. Lindsey covered her mouth beside me as she yawned, and I felt Frank's eyes on me. That was my cue.

"You look exhausted baby. You know you can get off if you want to, get home and get some rest."

"It's your birthday party Gerard! I wouldn't just leave."

"There's gonna be plenty more parties Lynz. Go on, I insist. You need rest."

"I'll come with you if you want Lindsey. I've only been drinking lemonade so Frank didn't have to drive." Jamia offered without prompt or encouragement. My stomach tightened a little in anticipation.

"You really don't mind?"

"Not at all. Someone's gotta look after the expectant momma tonight and it would be my pleasure."

"Who's gonna drive Frank home?" Lindsey asked looking a little hesitant. I turned in my seat to face her.

"I will baby. I'm only on piss remember?" I heard Frank chuckle to himself behind me. They both stood up as Jamia dug around her purse for her car keys. I thanked Jamia enthusiastically for her help, and for coming, before kissing Lindsey goodnight. We watched them walk out and close the door behind them, then Frank's tattooed fingers laced with my mine under the table and squeezed lightly. This was it. We were actually gonna do this.

A couple of hours later and there were only the guys in the band and their girls left, Ellie had left an hour previously to go back home with my parents. It was basically like a private band party. It was nearing two am and we'd turned the lights back up and the music down a little. I held a trash bag open while Ray and Mikey helped me to fill it with the trash around the room. Frank was back up that ladder taking down the higher trimmings and Bob was packing up all the techie stuff with Alicia. Christa and Katelyn were folding up table clothes as we empties the tables of trash such as paper plates and plastic forks.

"I really shouldn't be up here guys." Frank hiccuped as he swayed uneasily on the ladder. Ray sighed and went to stand at the bottom of the ladder should Frank fall. The bar staff were still here tidying behind there and collecting glasses. Once we'd got all our decorations and stuff down and bagged up, we took everything out to our cars and dumped the trash in the dumpster out back.

"Thanks for staying to clean guys." The staff called as we said our goodbyes. Frank practically fell into my Beetle, giggling as I clipped his seat belt in for him. He slyly kissed and bit my neck as I leaned over him, tracing his faint bite marks with his tongue.

"Frankie!" I hissed quietly, well aware that the other guys were still only a few feet away. I checked behind me to make sure nobody was looking before I allowed him to kiss me properly for a few seconds. As I came out of the car and closed Frank's door, everyone else said their goodbyes and thanked me for their invites.

"Good luck with him tonight Gee." Mikey laughed, nodding to the drunken Frank who was currently pulling faces against my passenger window.

"I may need it." I laughed back, not looking as I hit the glass of the window with my fist to startle Frank. I waited to wave everyone off from the parking lot before I climbed into the drivers side. Frank's hands were instantly all over me. He'd also taken his belt off again. He ran his hand up the inside of my thigh while his lips reattached themselves to my neck. I tangled my left hand in his hair and pulled him up, kissing him hard. I moaned softly as his fingernails scratched the back of my neck.

"Take us home Gee." Frankie whispered against my lips, before pressing his own against my neck, nipping lightly as I distractedly started the ignition. The drive home felt ten times longer than it actually was as I was so desperate to get Frank home. His teasing and tormenting was driving me to distraction, making concentrating on the road very difficult. It was a very good job it was after two am and there were zero cars on the road. I actually pulled into his empty driveway in record time. He got out and went to unlock the door, obviously in a hurry. I kicked my car door closed and hopped up his front stairs and he practically dragged me through the front door. Befor he even kicked it closed and reached behind him to lock it, he had be pressed against the wall and was tugging off my leather jacket.

(Amy, stop reading here!)

"You know, I've been waiting all night to have you pinned between me, and a wall." Frank whispered unnecessarily in my ear. His breath making a pleasant shiver run down my spine.

"So what would you have done if Jamia hadn't gone with Lindsey? Or if Lindsey refused to leave?" I asked, my eyes closed as he slid his hands up my shirt and nipped lightly at the base of my neck with his teeth.

"I would have dragged you into the bathroom and had my way with you there!" He sounded very honest. I chuckled quietly to myself. He pulled me away from the wall and walked me backwards, pressing his lips to mine again as he guided me backwards down the hall and into the lounge. His hands trailed down the front of my shirt as he unbuttoned it and I let it drop carelessly to the ground. I shivered slightly in the colder air. I tried to unzip Frank's hoodie, but he took my wrists and held them by my sides. We slowly made our way upstairs and towards the bedroom he shared with Jamia, and I fell back on the bed, scooting further up as Frank crawled over me, his knees either side of my hips and his hands either side of my head. He finally allowed me to unzip his red hoodie and push it off his shoulders. His t shirt quickly followed and they were thrown randomly in some direction or another. We didn't care where they ended up. His hips dipped and the bulge in his jeans rubbed against mine, making us both gasp.

"Why are you always drunk when we do this?" I laughed underneath him. I felt a smirk spread across his face.

"You really think I'm that drunk? I was up a freaking ladder Gee c'mon."

"You seemed it in the car." He sat up, sitting on my hips with a smirk on his pretty little face.

"You really think the guys would have understood you staying over to stop me choking on my own vomit or something if they knew I was fine?" I sat up, supporting myself with my arms and kissed along Frank's jaw.

"You've got this all planned out haven't you sugar." I said, laughing against his pale, slightly stubbled skin. He nodded and gasped suddenly as I bit down on his scorpion tattoo. His hands suddenly shoved my shoulders back, laying me down roughly as he fumbled with my infamous bat belt buckle. He got my jeans open and off in record time to say they were skinny jeans. I'd forgotten that I'd chosen to go commando for the occasion. Frank cocked an eyebrow at me with a smirk.

"I thought I'd come prepared." I smiled up at him. He continued to smirk as he wrapped his fingers around me as he sat on my thighs, making me gasp at the sudden contact of his warm hands. He began to pump me slowly, causing me to moan softly with each movement of his hand. He was going way too slow, teasing me beyond belief.

"Frankie if you don't stop teasing me I'll -"

"You'll what, Gerard?" He shuffled back a little, trailing his tongue agonizingly slowly up my length, still looking up at me through his lashes. Elligable words suddenly evaded me, leaving my mind blank. Frank could obviously sense this as he didn't wait more than three seconds before an answer before deep throating me. I almost choked on my own moan, shocked that he went straight into it. His tongue swirled around me as his head bobbed up and down as he worked me like a pro. I clutched the bed sheets in my hands tightly.

"Fuck... Fuck Frankie... Fuck!" I moaned, lifting my hips in time to meet this thrusts. He suddenly pulled away and smiled, licking his lips seductively.

"If you insist..." He got up off the bed, commanding that I stay put. He never took his eyes off me as he ran his hands slowly down his body, and unbuttoned his jeans. He pushed them slowly off of his hips, letting them drop to the floor with a soft thud as the belt buckle collided with carpetted wooden floor. I stared wide eyed as he slid his hand into his own boxers and wrapped his hand around himself. His eyes fluttered close as he moved his hand around himself. He bit his bottom lip and I heard him let out an almost silent moan as he stroked and teased himself. I sat up and moved quietly to sit on the edge of the bed, watching Frankie tease and please himself. I hooked my fingers into the hem of his boxers, pulling him to stand between my legs. He opened his eyes and looked down at me lustfully, but carried on his actions, knowing it was driving me crazy. His soft little moans were really getting to me. I knelt on the floor in front of him, pulling his boxers down with my teeth. He watched me with his mouth slightly open, still teasing himself.

"Shit Gee!" He moaned as I wrapped my mouth around his tip, sucking lightly and slipping my tongue over the slit. He let himself go and allowed me to take over, trailing my tongue extremely lightly over his sweet spot under his tip. He took my hand and lifted it to his mouth, licking my middle finger before taking it into his mouth and imitating the movements I was making around his length. When my finger was sufficiantly wet, I pulled away and sat back on the bed. He sat in my lap, facing me. I slid my hand underneath him and slowly slid my wet finger into him. He hissed slightly as he got used to the slight pain, but quickly shuffled until it was more comfortable.

"Are you okay?" I whispered before daring to move. He nodded slowly and kissed my lips.

"I'm fine baby. Just been a while." He grinned against my mouth before kissing me again. I took that as a cue to start moving. I slowly pulled my finger out before sliding it back in. I repeated this until he wasn't as tight. I changed my angle slightly and I'm glad I did. His back arched so his chest was pressed against mine as he cried out my name. I smirked against his tattoed chest and nibbled his collarbone lightly, wrapping my other arm around his back to hold him comfortably against me.

"Do that again... Please." He begged, trying to rock his hips back to make me hit his prostate again. I brushed my fingertip over that same spot, making him whimper almost desperately. He leant to the side and reached into his bedside drawer, pulling out a small blue bottle. I slid my finger out of him, which caused him to whine at the loss of contact. I held my hand out as he squirted a little of the lube on my middle and index finger. I then reached back under him and repeated my previous actions, waiting for him to adjust to the new size before relocating his prostate. I found it on my third try. He cried out and burried his face into the crook of my neck, moaning and whimpering as I massaged that spot. I varied from barely touching it, to almost pounding into it, controlling the volume of his moans. He started to rock his hips, grinding his ass against my hand, trying to get me to do it harder. I was only too glad to comply.

"Oh... Baby." He moaned, biting my neck to try muffle his moans.

"Are you ready baby?" I whispered into his ear, nibbling lightly on his ear lobe. I felt him shiver and nod.

"I am, but I don't want you to stop this." He moaned against my neck, still moaning with every outward breath. I pounded him hard a few more times, making him dig his fingernails deep into my shoulders as he tried to keep himself together before I stopped and pulled out completely. He squirted more lube into his hand and pumped me a few times. I moaned softly as he did. He then shuffled a little closer as I positioned myself at his entrance. He bit his lip in anticipation. I looked up at him, and he kissed me sweetly, wrapping his arms around my neck. While I had him distracted I rest my hands on his hips and lowered him slowly over me. I felt him tense as he lowered so I stopped him.

"Relax baby..." I whispered against his lips, and he did, slowly. I allowed him to slide back down over me until I was all the way in. He shuffled around, breathing deeply against my neck as he adjusted again.

"Okay, I'm good." I said quietly. I leaned back on my arms and began to thrust my hips slowly, sliding out of him slowly then back in. It wasn't long until I hit that special spot in him again, and he let me know immediately.

"There! There Gerard..." He cried out, I smirked and hit it again, making him moan my name again. I closed my eyes and listened to him as I repeatedly drove him wild, the noises and the sensation in my groin making an excellent combination. He suddenly decided to take control, pushing me down to lie on my back and holding me there.

"What do you want me to do baby?" He whispered, leaning down over me. I bit my lip and gazed up at him.

"Ride me baby." I whispered back. He smirked and held my chest down. He rose above me, then tightened around me as he slid back down.

"Oh Jesus!" I moaned as his tightened muscles put more pressure on me. He closed his eyes and bit his lip, obviously fighting back the moans as my tip touched his prostate each time. He gradually got faster and he was less able to control how vocal he was as I rose my hips to meet him, making me pound into him hard. The bliss on his face made it obvious he loved it. As he rode me, I wrapped my hand around his length and pumped him in time with his rising and falling. He leaned back, putting his hands on my thighs for support, leaving his whole body completely open to me. I ran my eyes over him, taking in the sight of having Frank hot, sweaty and extremely turned on over me. I felt his muscles tighten again around me, bringing me closer to the edge and allowing me to feel that he was almost there. I let him go momentarily to squirt a little of the cold liquid onto my hand before continuing my previous actions.

"Oh god... Gee... I'm gonna..." Was all the warning he managed to get out before he ejaculated over his, and my, stomach.

"I love you Gerard!" He moaned as he finished. Watching the look of sheer ecstasy on his face was enough to finish me off and I climaxed inside him, moaning out that I loved him too. He collapsed lightly on top of me, his face burried into the crook of my neck as he panted against the sensitive skin, making me shiver. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms tightly around him, waiting for my breathing and my heart beat to even out. I felt his lips kiss the side of my neck affectionately.

"That was incredible." I said, half to myself, half to Frank.

"It really was. That was definately worth anything bad that will likely come of this." He laughed.

"I completely agree. You know Frankie..." He rolled off me slowly, making me whimper slightly as I pulled put of him, and lay on his side beside me with his arm over my waist.

"What do I know Gee?" He laughed, playing with my hair. I rolled onto my side too to face him, touching his cheek with my fingertips.

"I really do love you." He blushed darkly and smiled one of those cute smiles that light up a room. He leaned forward and kissed me.

"I love you too baby." He whispered against my lips. This had been one of the best birthday parties in a long time.

We pulled our boxers on and made our way to the bathroom to clean up the mess Frank had made on both our stomachs before going back and snuggling down in bed together. I laid on my back and Frankie rested his head on my chest, his arm around my waist. He yawned dramatically and swung one of his legs over mine to get himself comfy, and it was like that we drifted off. Falling asleep together for the first time in two years.