Etudes & Arpegios: A Love Story

Chapter 11

Image

CHAPTER 11

He led me from the Diner back to his apartment, which apparently wasn't only his. He shared it with his bandmates and their girlfriends. It was bigger than I suspected I just didn't have the time to explore it.

"I'm home!" Jimmy yelled coming in. A tall buff guy came out of the kitchen area with a beer in his hand. "Hey Jimmy, is this Violet?"

"Yes it is. Vi, this is Matt our singer." "Nice to meet you Matt." I said. "Where's everybody else?" Jimmy asked him.

"I dont know, hang on, HEYYY!!!" Matt yelled. It seemed like everybody conjugated at this one cry.

"Who died?" the short guy with dyed blonde hair asked. "No one dumbass, we have a new member." the other short guy with snake bites asked.

"Guys this is Violet" Jimmy said standing behind me, his hands on my shoulders. "Hi" I smiled giving a small wave. "FINALLLLLLLLY!! Another girl" a vermillion haired girl burst through the wall of heavily tattooed guys. She was shorter and had an adorable smile. "I'm Izzy, Brian's girlfriend but I've been DYING in this house of penises. One would think it's heaven but it's not all it's cracked up to be."

"Calm down Izzy. She's mine first you giant lezbo" Jimmy said wrapping his arms around me form behind. It felt good to have my body encased in his. "I am not a lesbian!" she said smacking him across his head since he was bent over.

"What girl wouldn't want to live with us sexy men?" snakebites asked stroking his chin. "Well your whiny asses aren't men, but I still love you all to death. NOW STOP CALLING ME A LESBIAN!!" she said sitting on the couch.

I chuckled at that and a part because snakebites was wearing a Misfits shirt.

"Okay well that's Izzy. This guy with the snakebites, that's Zacky, this is Izzy's boyfriend and guitar god Brian, you know Matt and this little guy is Johnny." Jimmy said ruffling his hair.

"I can still kick your ass." Johnny said punching Jimmy in the arm.

"There is an extra bedroom if you want it, or you can room with me." he said leading me up the stairs. He opened his bedroom door and walked through. "Your choice." he said turning back around to me. I took a step closer, closing the gap between us and put my hands on his chest. he looked dow at me and place his hands on my hips, his thumbs trailing small circles as I pressed my body to his.

I pushed him back down on the bed and climbed on top of him. "I'll stay with you" I whispered as I nibbled on his ear. He pushed himself up so he was sitting and i was straddling his lap and pulled off his shirt. I watched as his mscled rippled under his skin, which was hot under my palms. Never had I been so excited for sex in a while. His fingers played at the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head, my long hair falling in my face. He psuhed it back and kissed me hard, onthe lips before trailing down over my neck and collarbone. My breaths came out in short puffs as I tried to keep a clear head. His scent alone was intoxicating me, leaving my breathless.

The blood pulsed to the spot where his lips pressed, the slight pressure causing me to melt. he laid me down getting on top of me. I wrapped my fingers in his soft hair, pulling him back to my lips. He tugged at my belt udoing my pants sliding those down, kissing trails down my thighs ot my knees as he pulled them off oh so slowly. It was killing me, my hormones rushing all around as he drove me absolutely wild. I kissed him passionatley as I realized what it was t have this burning inside me that ahd been smothered by Tommy.
Never had he made me feel the way Jimmy is making me feel now. I sighed out Jimmy's name as he pleasured me to the full extent without me dying in the process. God this was amazing...
♠ ♠ ♠
Maybe more to come..?

Tell me what you think

-x-