Etudes & Arpegios: A Love Story

Chapter 13

Image

Jimmy's Point Of View

I woke up to find Violet missing. I got up and found her note.

Went for a walk.
Couldn't sleep.
Be Back Later
-Violet


I put on a shirt and pants and went out to find her.

I walked on for a bit not finding her than I saw the back of her head. She was standing still looking straight ahead.

I wondered what she was doing?

I started toward her as this guy grabbed ahold of her and took her into an alley of some sort.

My heart started beating faster as i ran after her. No one could hurt my Vi.

I found him kicking her in the side and panicked. I connected my fist with the side of his head.

"What the hell?!" he screamed standing back up. I punched him in the face again and blood spattered from his nose. I think I broke it.

"You can ahve this pathetic piece of shit!" he said running away, out of sight.

I knelt next to her and held her close to me. The blood on my face causing me to panic.

"Please." I whispered into her hair, tears flowing down my face. "I need you. i wans;t sure but now deep oin my heart I need you. I know we just met but I promise to take care of you adn never let anyhtin happen to you because I.. I... I think I love you." I sobbed, still holding her.

I couldn't believe I was saying that. I didn't believe in love. I Loved no one but yet those words came so easy when they were directed towards her.

"I Love You Violet Amelia Ross." I whispered again, stroking her cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
-x-