Etudes & Arpegios: A Love Story

The End

I smiled out to the crowd, their cheers filling every inch of my ear. It was finally my first performance. I set down my saxophone and gave thanks to each member of the band.

Jim had performed with me, smiling from behind the piano, the proud teacher. I hugged him graciously and kissed his cheek.

I looked out over the heads of a hundred people packed in this club and found my favorite men lined along the back wall. All in their sexy hunkness-filled glory, cheering and smiling for me.

Jimmy, Matt, Brian, Johnny, and Zacky.

I looked to my left and smiled as Kiki came out, arms bearing dozens of flowers, my baby girl behind her. Kiki looked so much healthier in her sundress and hair pulled back in a clip. I picked up my girl, who was so big now and gave her a big whopper of a kiss. I hugged my Kiki and smiled yet another time.

This was my dream finally, to be here on this stage with all the people I loved with me. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

---

"You did so amazing!" Jimmy exclaimed picking me up and twirling me. "Thank you," I laughed, almost out of breath.

"I think your going to give Avenged Sevenfold a run for it's money babe!" Brian said hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"I agree," I smiled hugging each and every one of the last members.

"How'd you like it?" I asked picking up Alesana. "You were boo-tee-ful," she smiled in her adorable kid voice.

"Let''s go home," Kiki said putting her hand in Zacky's as he took Alesana's other hand.

I stood back a bit and watched as my family strolled out the door in front of me.

"Coming?" Jimmy asked, putting his hand in mine and twirling the diamond ring set on my fourth finger. I smiled kisisng him, placing my hand on the small bump under my dress.

Here we were the Sullivan's, the happy disfunctional hyperactive spazz of a family. :D

"Let's go make sweet monkey love," Jimmy whispered, nipping my bottom lip as we walked out into the night.

"If you can handle it," I teased grabbing his sexy ass.

We laughed as we made our way into the rest of our life, hand in ahnd, as it should be.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

I hope that's okay with you guys. I thought it was a good time to end

:D

Let em know all your thoughts.

Thank you

--Berney