Etudes & Arpegios: A Love Story

Chapter 7

Image

CHAPTER 7

I woke the next morning and felt a hot breath on my neck and an arm loosely slung over my waist. So it wasn't a dream I told myself looking at the clock. 11:37.

"Shit!" I said poping up, knocking Jimmy off of me. "Mmmerrrrrrarrg." he whined pulling the pillow closer to him. I didn't care I had to go to Jim. Where was I? I had no idea. I was going to have to get his ass up. "Jimmy" I tried, gently shaking him.

Nothing.

"Jimmy." I repeated louder.

Still nothing.

"JIMMY!" I yelled slamming the pillow on him. "Whaaaa I'm up," he said looking at me.

"Hey." he smiled as if he just realized it was me. He looked so adorable in his boxers, his hair even messier (if that was possible) and one sock half off the other completely M.I.A.

"I have to be at Hollywood Boulevard at noon." I told him looking for my bag. I had just realized I was in my t-shirt and underwear. I wasn't going to even bother showering, there was no time

"How far is that from here?" I asked. He looked at me smiling.

"Vi, look out the window," he said putting his head back down on the pillow. I looked out. Okay so we were on Hollywood Boulevard. Why the hell didn't I think to look out the window.

11:42

"Bathroom?" I asked. "Next Door," he said, muffled by the pillow.

Oddly, I understood him. I went into the next room over and changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and hair and applied a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. I put chap stick on my lips, Curve on my wrists and neck, and deodoraunt on my armpits.

I was ready. I walked back to the room I was assuming was Jimmy's to find him sitting on the bed fully clothed. "You coming?" I asked.

He shok his head yes and slid a pair of aviators over his eyes. I just laughed looking at him.

"What?" he asked, confused.

I opened the front pocket of my bag and pulled my sunglasses. A pair of aviators. I slid them up my nose and smiled at him. He smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

You likeyyy?

-x-