Status: New story, I'm not sure what to think about it. But I will update.

Not Strong Enough

Prologue

Whenever people look at any relationship, they always try to figure out who is who. Which one is the funny one, the easily angered one, the romantic, the quiet one, or the faithful. Its not like we set out to do it, its just something that happens from day to day.

When people looked at me they always pegged me as the cheater, as the ‘tough love’ kind of guy. I had always heard the rumors in High School, how I supposedly slept with a different girl every night. How I was a man whore with no respect for women. If only they really know that it was the complete opposite. That I had only been with one person my entire life and I had no intentions on changing it.

I was the faithful one, I was the one that was in love, so dependent on him that I couldn’t breathe when he was gone. I was the stupid guy who stayed. I forgave because I knew I would be just as miserable without him.

He’s everything I need, and so much more than I could have ever wanted. My angel as cliche as that is. An angel of destruction that I couldn’t break away from. He’s my Zacky. The only problem is, he doesn’t always stay just mine.

But all he has to do is look at me with those eyes, those green orbs that shine no matter what, and I forgive him. And when I wake up it starts all over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I've only done a Synacky story once before this, but I felt like doing another.

Also, Jimmy is going to be in this. Originally I wasn't going to, but it was too weird not having him in it.

Comment and subscribe?