Status: active

nick's girl

chapter 2

Chapter 2

After about 15 minutes every one was dressed and ready to go. We all piled into the limo and started heading for the studio. We had an interview with Ellen. Of course we were all excited because we always had a blast on her show. We finally arrived at the studio and Big Rob had to escort us through a sea of fans that were waiting there to see us. I got through the mob of fans holding Ashley’s hand and we began to head to the dressing room.

Ashley’s POV

Well here we are. In the dressing room at the Ellen studio waiting for the boys to go on. They had about 5 minutes until show time and we were all just sitting around watching some tv.

“so baby you ready fro tonight?” nick asked me with a smirk.

“nooo. I don’t know what you have planned. And you wont tell me so that makes me nervous.” I stated pouting at him. “could you give me a hinttttt” I started whining and pouting hoping he would give in. it normally works.

“hmmmm let me think no!” he smiled evilly. Ok maybe not this time.

“but why you know how I hate surprises.” I whined again.

“well this one is very special. And no matter how much you hate surprise I think you’ll love this one. I wanted it to be special baby, we have been together for a year. U deserve that much” he stated as Big Rob came in and said it was time to head to the stage.

“alright fine. Break a leg out there. I love you.” I said and kissed him full on the lips and sat back down on the couch and decided to watch tv until the interview was over. Which took about 45 minute and we headed out of the building and headed back to the Jonas house to get ready for my date tonight.

It took me about an hour and a half to get ready with the help of Mrs. Jonas and Dani of course. By the time I was done it was around 6:30 and Nick was currently waiting in the living room for me to descend the stairs. I was dressed in a pink and purple mini dress with my hair all nice and curled with natural make up on. Nick always said that I looked the most beautiful that way. I was beginning to walk down the stairs and all I heard was a gasp coming from nick.

“wow baby, you look so wow. And your hair is so wow. Baby you look stunning.” He said meeting at the bottom of the stairs and applying a kiss to my lips.

“ahhhh!!! Bestest friend you look amazing!!” my best friend in the whole entire world, Kaylee said running up to me.

“Omg!! What are you doing here??? I haven’t seen you in like forever!” I said hugging her back.

You see she use to live next door to me but 6 months ago her dads job got her and her family relocated to florida for his job. We were so upset once we found out the we literally tired hiding her in my closet so she wouldn’t have too move. She has been my rock for a long time, well same goes for nick, but we got through all the ups and downs of being in school together. We got each other through everything.

“well Nicholas over here sent a plane for me because my parents have noticed that we haven’t seen each other in over 6 months and said I could take an entire month off of school to come visit you! I still have to be home schooled to be with the rest of my class but I don’t care!” she said uberly excited.

“no way!” I yelled. “yupp! We worked everything out with your parents already in advance. I get to stay with you. Sucks we cant hang out tonight on my first night here buttttt we got the entire month. So go have fun with your beau over there.” She said smiling at us.

She knew about mine and nicks relationship since the first minute he asked me out. She was very supportive and so happy for us. Once she got to meet nick and his brothers I could tell she developed feelings for joe. It was so obvious. Every time I would ask her she would always deny it but her actions always spoke louder. I think im going to get them together within this month if it kills me. I see joe has taken notice of her as well. He keeps looking out of the corner of his eye at her. Oh well ill save playing love maker for tomorrow. Now its time for me to have some me and nick time.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is chapter 2!
hope you enjoy!
comments plz.