Sequel: Eponey 1
Status: Comment Swap People: Please comment the newest chapter

Eponey - the Millenium Bug

Eponey 2

"Wow!" I replied.

I had had a rather good morning, classes went well, and all. Basic Learning, Understanding. After some more classes, lunch came, and I met Celeste.

She explained how well her test had gone, how exited she was with the new classes, her schedule was great.

And I could not but agree, ofcause. Knowing how my schedule was.

Then she went on, explaining about the bracelet creatures. And I completed with the once I've seen, what they were and what they meant, and then we finished off with how exiting the next contest should be.

Then we went to our respective classes. Second class after lunch, I met Xenia again. I greeted her, happily, and she replied in kind.

I could not help but ask :
"Have you seen any interesting bracelet creatures, and if so, which once?"

"I have not seen much, just yet, I'm new to this school. Furthermore, I have not had any classes on this level before. Well, I have seen your Centaur, though, and a handful more. Then I saw a Mermaid, just before lunch. I had basic Centauri History. That's a rather small class, at the moment!" Xenia said!

"I guess it's to be expected, the class is new for the year. I guess t took seven years to get the subject into a class. There are several new classes, by this year, and more are to come , You know, I have a good look into this, I'm a regular at the office of schedules!" I said.

"Yes, so I have figured .. when ever I'm there, you are too. Then I get the feeling, you have been there between my visits. You are not just a regular Centaur, you fast track your schedule. You must be. If you do not watch out, you will run out of tests. I'd hate to loose you here!" Xenia said.

"I guess I’m there rather often. Hmm, maybe, if you say so. Fast track. Wwell, I had to pass several tests to find the once for me. That happened just after I turned seven, maybe that's something special? But now I have to fill in most of them. Actually. Speaking of tests, I think some new are due in a few weeks, that'd just in time for me, the nick of time, that is? Yes, I'd hate to loose my friends here. But then again, I've heard about a Centauri Academy, coming up. It's to be coming up next year? They are building the structures right now .. to be adopted for us. Well, as a matter of fact, there are other similar academies coming up. Some are already planned, and will be set up in a few weeks. Some others are still being planned, then yet others, are not yet planned. It's to be an exiting next year!" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
02/03/(1.0.5) Who is Who 001